Free NFL Sunday Ticket on Sep 12

BUFFALOKIE

In case you anyone is on the fence about Sunday Ticket...Its free on opening Sunday.

I didn't see this advertised anywhere. Funny that no mention was made until after I ordered the Sunday Ticket. BTW: don't pay full price. Ask for the special offers department. You'l save $120-$150 if you just ask for it. There is another (very long) thread about negotiating prices on here somewhere.

For anyone capable of getting satellite feeds, this is where the sunday ticket feeds are supposed to be on 9/12:

Galaxy 28 at 89.0°W

3800 V 30000

DVB-S2

NFL Sunday Ticket 1 thru 7

3840 V 30000

DVB-S2

NFL Sunday Ticket 9 thru 15

I've talked to the Special Offers department, they wouldn't budge on the price. There won't be a Sunday Ticket purchase from this guy.

Try again on 9/12 during the games, they will make you a deal then for sure. That is the whole point of the free day.

Bump for those of us "lucky enough" to have DirecTV.

Free SUnday Ticket today. Saves me about $40 from going to the bar. But I like going to the bar. OK, I'm going to the bar, but for those not lucky enough to live near a Bills Backers bar, Sunday Ticket is free today.

Bump for those of us "lucky enough" to have DirecTV.

Free SUnday Ticket today. Saves me about $40 from going to the bar. But I like going to the bar. OK, I'm going to the bar, but for those not lucky enough to live near a Bills Backers bar, Sunday Ticket is free today.

Please tell me how I can go to a bar and watch the game and only spend $40.00. :beer: