Early line for Miami game

DonInBuffalo

I see a buffalo win against Miami! Frankly I am coming to believe we can be pretty darn good this year. Right now it seems like everyone ...EVERYONE...out there is of the opinion that this is the worst team in football regardless of how well we played in the preseason. I think that will pay off in the first game or two. After that i think we'll get a little more respect and the teams will be taking us seriously. We gonna beat dem Dolphins...

WE ARE the worst team, Until we string together some wins, which I can only hope for. Looking at the 53 players on the team, Are there even 53 players worth being on an NFL Team on the Bills?

http://www.covers.com/sports/nfl/nfl_lines.aspx?t=0

Odds makers aren't giving the Bills much respect. Guess they'll have to win some games in the regular season to start getting more of that.

It finally hit me...like Ike and Tina in the limo...it finally hit me...

WE ARE the worst team, Until we string together some wins, which I can only hope for. Looking at the 53 players on the team, Are there even 53 players worth being on an NFL Team on the Bills?

1) We aren't the worst team in the NFL

2) No team has 53 players worth being on an NFL team

first off to the op, next time please state what the link says. it sux you made everybody go look it up when you could have just said hey the line is 2.5 or whatever it was then

secondly, if i still bet on football i would so take the fish and give 2.5. hope im wrong