Nickname for our imposing RB triumvirate

fairfaxbill

I'm more inclined to go with something a little more direct and something that strikes a bit more fear into the opposition. I'd like something along the lines of "Your worst motherf***ing nightmare." But, hey, I'm a crude mofo at heart and my tastes might not appeal to everyone.

I'm more inclined to go with something a little more direct and something that strikes a bit more fear into the opposition. I'd like something along the lines of "Your worst motherf***ing nightmare." But, hey, I'm a crude mofo at heart and my tastes might not appeal to everyone.

haha I like this!!

What if Joique plays a big part as well? Our running backs will be a bit interchangeable due to them getting nicked up and injured along the way. It would be a sort of a Fourumvirate. What is the proper greek terminlogy for a Foursome?

I would just like to think that the Apocalypse is upon any D that tries to play us.

Oh goody.

Yet another "We need to come up with a cheesy nickname for ________" thread.

We must hurry. Nobody will know who Spiller, Lynch, Jackson, and possibly Bell are until we come up with some name to call them.

Since Lighting is already a CJ nick it could be thunder lighting and rain (but that is boring as hell)

And since so many people like nicks that are profane these days we could have

MJ Blood is my boys

FJ Sweat is your sister

and

CJ Tears you a new one

Edited by bowery4