Next Cowboys Receiver for Buffalo?

BoozeCruise

I think the Cowboys may be letting go of another receiver that would be a big help to the Bills O. ESPN is reporting that Dallas is trying to trade Patrick Crayton and if they don't find any takers, he'll be cut. I'd like to see him in town. Much more polished than a lot of the guys we've got. Problem is, there may be a long line of suitors. Starting with Minnesota and San Diego I'd assume.

It's been reported that he's had a great training camp, it'd be an upgrade cutting Chad Jackson and replacing Stevie Johnson in the starting lineup with Crayton.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6975/news;_ylt=AvBl3feO1rOQKjA0L5U5Iq_.uLYF

? Not seeing everything but from what I have seen, liking Chad Jackson better than Johnson actually?

Basis for preference?

I think the Cowboys may be letting go of another receiver that would be a big help to the Bills O. ESPN is reporting that Dallas is trying to trade Patrick Crayton and if they don't find any takers, he'll be cut. I'd like to see him in town. Much more polished than a lot of the guys we've got. Problem is, there may be a long line of suitors. Starting with Minnesota and San Diego I'd assume.

He may be more polished than some of the guys we have but that is due to his experience. We've seen what he can do and we know what his ceiling is. We are a growing team and we need to find out how high the ceiling is of the young wideouts we have. Imo picking up Crayton would stifle our chance to find out what some of our young guys can offer.

Now if the Cowpokes suddenly cut Miles Austin, that would be a different story.

Edited by Pilsner

He may be more polished than some of the guys we have but that is due to his experience. We've seen what he can do and we know what his ceiling is. We are a growing team and we need to find out how high the ceiling is of the young wideouts we have. Imo picking up Crayton would stifle our chance to find out what some of our young guys can offer.

Now if the Cowpokes suddenly cut Miles Austin, that would be a different story.

I agree. It would be quite a story. And.....so when did the CowGirls get promoted to Cowpokes?

I agree. It would be quite a story. And.....so when did the CowGirls get promoted to Cowpokes?

As soon as I posted I just knew you would show up :w00t:

This is painful but to you I will admit it. My freshman year in college in my dorm room I had 3 NFL posters on my wall. One each of Jim Kelly, Thurman (a Thurmanator poster), and one of Troy Aikman. They were up the full season, same season in which both teams met each other in the SB for the first time. My Troy Aikman poster came down promptly after that first matchup. I don't know what I was thinking.

Give it to me CowgirlsFan. Let the backlash begin :o

Edited by Pilsner

This is painful but to you I will admit it. My freshman year in college in my dorm room I had 3 NFL posters on my wall. One each of Jim Kelly, Thurman (a Thurmanator poster), and one of Troy Aikman. They were up the full season, same season in which both teams met each other in the SB for the first time. My Troy Aikman poster came down promptly after that first matchup. I don't know what I was thinking.

Give it to me CowgirlsFan. Let the backlash begin :o

No backlash here. I'm not one to gloat nor am I the type to rub it in. Those instincts of yours were right!!

All THREE are in the HOF!!! Had I had a Terry Bradshaw one in mine it TOO would've come down after the ""Girls""

lost ALL those games to the Steelers!!

No backlash here. I'm not one to gloat nor am I the type to rub it in. Those instincts of yours were right!!

All THREE are in the HOF!!! Had I had a Terry Bradshaw one in mine it TOO would've come down after the ""Girls""

lost ALL those games to the Steelers!!

Haha *high fives your good attitude*