More "expert" predictions

xsoldier54

Just thought I would post this link. Seems like all of the "experts" at NFL.com predict that the Bills will suck. I personally don't expect a playoff team, but I would be willing to wager that they finish with a better record than last year. Here is the link. http://www.nfl.com/kickoff/story/09000d5d81228bfe/article/bills-hope-gailey-can-provide-muchneeded-change

Just thought I would post this link. Seems like all of the "experts" at NFL.com predict that the Bills will suck. I personally don't expect a playoff team, but I would be willing to wager that they finish with a better record than last year. Here is the link. http://www.nfl.com/kickoff/story/09000d5d81228bfe/article/bills-hope-gailey-can-provide-muchneeded-change

I saw that too....I wonder if those were made before the last couple of games? All of them basically said we don't have a QB or LT so we suck, even though we have the same ones as our most recent 6-10 and 7-9 teams, and from what I've seen so far they look a heck of a lot better with a decent gameplan and coaching....

The best way to change "experts" predictions is to win!

Yeah but did you see this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhS15vcDDrxoznDLNyYlGB_.uLYF?slug=teamreports-2010-nfl-buf

Looks like someone might actually be paying attention to what the Bills might have this year, as opposed to what they had last year.

The bottom line is, until the Bills start doing things right on the field, and they haven't with any consistency for over a decade, the so called "experts" will think they are going to suck. It is the safe bet, since they have sucked for what seems like forever, to assume they will continue to suck. The sad thing with this organization, that even the lifelong die hard fans have pretty much the same opinion, since we have had this horrible team thrown in front of us week after week, year after year. Until this team proves things are going to be different, don't expect any of these people to come out and predict good things for the Bills, it would only make them look more clueless than they already do on frequent occasions.

Steve Wyche

QB, offensive line and running back are all issues. They have nice pieces on D, but didn't upgrade as much as the competition.

Prediction: 3-13, last in AFC East

Didn't realize we had issues at running back? Does he even know who is on the Bills this year?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhS15vcDDrxoznDLNyYlGB_.uLYF?slug=teamreports-2010-nfl-buf

Looks like someone might actually be paying attention to what the Bills might have this year, as opposed to what they had last year.

I like this expert much better than the other experts. :D

"Expert" is right. That's the worst "analysis" for predictions I've ever read. A 5th grader could do better.(and I'm not trying to slam 5th graders.) They're ignorant, really ignorant. Evidently their formula is: Recall how the Bills looked last year, bring in some percieved negative things (ex: "the QB situation is scary", "there's issues at runningback") and then say the Bills will win only 2 or 3 ballgames.

And oh by the way, anybody hear Warren Sapp's comment about Buffalo on yesterday's Total Access on NFL Network? "What do you like about Buffalo, Warren"? I don't like anything about Buffalo......except maybe the chicken wings." And that was it!!! Gosh, NOW I see why they pay you the big money Sapp.

Wow. GREAT article! perfect proof that media can write an unbiased article about a NFL team!

Very informative and well worth a read!!!

Pat Kirwan

Could be tough year for Bills, who changed coaches, lost their leading receiver and top pass rusher, and have banged-up backs.

Prediction: 4-12, last in AFC East

When did we lose Lee Evans? Oh, or did he mean we lost our oldest and most famous ticket seller who also catches AND DROPS several passes thrown his way?

Just shows how out of touch these a$$rods are and how little research they put into our favorite perennial loser.

These predictions should be hung-up in the locker room.

Pat Kirwan

Could be tough year for Bills, who changed coaches, lost their leading receiver and top pass rusher, and have banged-up backs.

When did we lose Lee Evans? Oh, or did he mean we lost our oldest and most famous ticket seller who also catches AND DROPS several passes thrown his way?

Just shows how out of touch these a$$rods are and how little research they put into our favorite perennial loser.

Well said, evelbuffalobob!! I love the "When did we lose Lee Evens", and the rest of the post. Well done.

"Steve Wyche

QB, offensive line and running back are all issues. They have nice pieces on D, but didn't upgrade as much as the competition.

Prediction: 3-13, last in AFC East"

Question to Steve - How do you figure RB is an issue..? That should be the strong point of the team not an issue..! Makes you wounder if these people even know who is on the Bills team anymore..! AND THERE THE "EXPERTS"..?...LMAO..! What a Joke..

Pat Kirwan

Not defending him, but he was referring to T.O., who as many Evans haters on this board will point out was the leading receiver last year.