2010 BUffalo Bills RB touches

NewEra

Going into the season, my thought was Fred would get about 50% of the carries, with CJ and Marshawn getting around 25% each. After watching the first 3 preseason games, I've changed my tune. I don't see how we can keep Spiller off the field. Sure, we have to watch his workload and not over use him, but he's far too talented to not use. I'd say CJ get 60% or so leaving Fred and Lynchabout 15-20% each. While our blocking seems to have improved a bit, his change of direction and ability to change the play is what makes him critical to this offense. I love Fred and Lynch and what they bring to the table. It seems like Fred never gets tackled by the first defender and his hands are among the leagues best for RB's. I love Lynchs' run style and he gets me pumped when he gets the ball (even though last year was a debacle, I still think he's a really good rb). Spiller on the other hand does something that neither can do. Take it to the endzone every time he touches the ball. Something Buffalo has been missing for a LONG time. It should be interesting.

I'm eager to hear how you guys think the load should/will be shared. Thoughts?

Going into the season, my thought was Fred would get about 50% of the carries, with CJ and Marshawn getting around 25% each. After watching the first 3 preseason games, I've changed my tune. I don't see how we can keep Spiller off the field. Sure, we have to watch his workload and not over use him, but he's far too talented to not use. I'd say CJ get 60% or so leaving Fred and Lynchabout 15-20% each. While our blocking seems to have improved a bit, his change of direction and ability to change the play is what makes him critical to this offense. I love Fred and Lynch and what they bring to the table. It seems like Fred never gets tackled by the first defender and his hands are among the leagues best for RB's. I love Lynchs' run style and he gets me pumped when he gets the ball (even though last year was a debacle, I still think he's a really good rb). Spiller on the other hand does something that neither can do. Take it to the endzone every time he touches the ball. Something Buffalo has been missing for a LONG time. It should be interesting.

i also like all 3 of our guys are sincerely hope that they can share the ball and the spotlight. best case scenerio is that they are all utilized on a game by game basis, taking advantage of each individual skillset. what i want to see is how opposing d's try to shut down these 3 monsters in the 4th quarter if they all have fresh legs! i support one and all of my bills!

I support them all too, which rb would you like to get the most carries?

If Marshawn can learn to hit the hole a bit quicker, I would love to see him get the most carries. He can pound the defense (on a good day), and soften things up for the other guys.

But I love what I have seen from CJ, of course. And then what Fred did last year!

It should be an interesting year.

How about they split time on the field roughly evenly depending on the defense, with each back's strengths paired with the opposing team's weakness? Sure Spiller seems like he can score from anywhere, but Lynch can be used to tire the D out, and Freddy is almost middle ground. Really, with good planning, they could be utilized really well. Hopefully.

I see the Bills developing a 2 RB scheme with a hybrid WR position with any of these 3 positions being manned by any of these three athletes in order to put all three players on the field at the same time.

I say show us what you got Chan! Time to let your mind shine.