Edwards Looks like A Different Man

tonyd19

Yep.

Street cred. The halo honeymoon is over. It's a new, earthier, edgier Trent. Flowing locks, facial hair, bicepts, swagger. If he can't beatcha with guile, he'll just whoop yer azz in the street! :devil:

Go Bills!

Chandler, if nobody has told you yet, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Edited by Cookiemonster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a Bills fan but I gave always thought Edwards was a good Quarterback. With the O lines and coaching he has had to contend with throughout his career its hard to judge him to harshly. IF the Bills can surround him with with some stability he should continue to develop just fine.

I am very cautiously optimistic about Trent BUT I will believe it when I see it. When Trent first came up I liked what he brought then he looked like he was really developing in the 5-1 start the team got off to 2 years ago BUT after the concussion he just hasn't looked the same. The guy really couldn't do anything last season either. So after last season I wrote Trent off.

But lets hope in a real offensive system and more experience Trent can develop into something. I still need to see it in games that actually count and over the course of a full season for me to buy in.