One JP Losman away from having some

Mikie2times

-Evans is turning into one of the most prolific rookie wide outs the Bills have had in recent memory.

-Willis is showing how bright his future looks on a weekly basis, that future only gets better once he is 100% on that knee.

-JP is a unknown but if he ends up becoming a player then this trio would be downright scary for at least half a decade.

Thing is, I think everyone here knew that Lee Evans was going to be the man in the NFL. The kid has everything you look for in a stud WR, great hands, great speed, great attitude. The only thing he needs to work is his route running, but that comes with time and is rarely achieved in a WR's rookie season anyway (unless you have the last name of Moss).

Sorry Bills fans....Losman SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Guy could not play for weak link of PAC 10 UCLA and is the spitting image of Rob Johnson.............Blkedsoe is teh Qb for the next 5 years unless tehy can trade Henry for say...Peyton?

Sorry Bills fans....Losman SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Guy could not play for weak link of PAC 10 UCLA and is the spitting image of Rob Johnson.............Blkedsoe is teh Qb for the next 5 years unless tehy can trade Henry for say...Peyton?

147481[/snapback]

Thanks for the laugh. :w00t:

The kid has everything you look for in a stud WR, great hands, great speed, great attitude. The only thing he needs to work is his route running, but that comes with time and is rarely achieved in a WR's rookie season anyway (unless you have the last name of Moss).

You forgot size...definatly lacking in physical stature which is a big prolem with him becomeing a #1. I like Lee alot, but I think he needs a presence such as EM opposite him for him to be fully effective. I hope I am wrong though!

I am not trying to be negative (hard to believe i know). I love lee as much as you guys do, and think he can be great...but I honestly think he needs the big WR around him to suceed. 

Name me another #1 WR who is under 6' and maybe I will reconsider.

147634[/snapback]

Hines Ward

Santana Moss

Derick Mason

Laveranues Coles

Steve Smith

Torry Holt

Issac Bruce

Marvin Harrison

Not everybody on this list is dominant but their sure are some good players that are 6'0 or smaller. Also consider that Lee has great ups, fantastic speed, and he catches everything with his hands. Considering this he probably plays more around 6'2 then 5'11.

Hines Ward

Santana Moss

Derick Mason

Laveranues Coles

Steve Smith

Torry Holt

Issac Bruce

Marvin Harrison

Not everybody on this list is dominant but their sure are some good players that are 6'0 or smaller.  Also consider that Lee has great ups, fantastic speed, and he catches everything with his hands.  Considering this he probably plays more around 6'2 then 5'11.

147643[/snapback]

Definitely. Harrison is listed at 6'0" 175. I would not only bet that he isn't 6' but I would argue that someone like Evans (listed) at 5-10 197 is "bigger" than someone 6'0" 175. Certainly sturdier.

I am not trying to be negative (hard to believe i know). I love lee as much as you guys do, and think he can be great...but I honestly think he needs the big WR around him to suceed. 

Name me another #1 WR who is under 6' and maybe I will reconsider.

147634[/snapback]

Don't know if all these guys are the #1's, but they lead their teams in receptions:

Darrick Mason - 5'10"

L. Coles - 5'11"

Santana Moss - 5'10"

Chris Chambers - 5'11"

Cedrick Wilson - 5'10"

Don't know if all these guys are the #1's, but they lead their teams in receptions:

Darrick Mason - 5'10"

L. Coles - 5'11"

Santana Moss - 5'10"

Chris Chambers - 5'11"

Cedrick Wilson - 5'10"

Yes, thise are some good WRs who are less than 6'. Note, only one of these players (mason) is in the top 20 in recieving yards. Also note, these players are on teams with a combined record of 20-40.

However, these recievers are the calibur I expect Lee to develop into...The solid role player, who helps a team alot, but is not a household name and will not draw signigant attention on the field. I just dont see him being able to be a #1. For that role you need a big physical WR such as TO, Moss, Walker, Moulds etc.

Now enough about Lee. The kid had his best game ever today, and I hope he proves me wrong...Congrats to him. GO BILLS!