2010 NCAA TV Schedule

DPR4444

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

the above site has the most comprehensive list of televised games I've seen.

(Just be aware that the times listed are for the Central time zone)

Thanks! Especially for the espn3.com games.

UConn - Michigan on ABC Saturday afternoon. Gentlemen, last year @ Notre Dame was the real introduction. We're officially in the big-time.

There are whispers, too, of UConn joining the "Big 10" which is now unofficially a Big 12. In an outgoing email, the recently-departed UConn president Hogan (went to U Illinois for the $$$, which is all he was about here too :thumbdown: for he and his favorites) intimated --- actually, he sent an emoticon wink --- at such a move to the current AD, Jeff Hathaway.

Anyway, it would probably be a better option than continuing with the Big East charade that gets raided every time a program improves or a coach gets big. Some go to the ACC, some to the Big 10, etc. to form the 16-team conferences. Ultimately, it's what needs to happen. Let's see how long it takes to get there.

Edited by UConn James

Thanks! Especially for the espn3.com games.

UConn - Michigan on ABC Saturday afternoon. Gentlemen, last year @ Notre Dame was the real introduction. We're officially in the big-time.

There are whispers, too, of UConn joining the "Big 10" which is now unofficially a Big 12. In an outgoing email, the recently-departed UConn president Hogan (went to U Illinois for the $$$, which is all he was about here too :thumbdown: for he and his favorites) intimated --- actually, he sent an emoticon wink --- at such a move to the current AD, Jeff Hathaway.

Anyway, it would probably be a better option than continuing with the Big East charade that gets raided every time a program improves or a coach gets big. Some go to the ACC, some to the Big 10, etc. to form the 16-team conferences. Ultimately, it's what needs to happen. Let's see how long it takes to get there.

I don't agree that 16 team conferences need to happen or are the way to go from a football perspective. I think it's too big.

As for how long it will take to get there, you do realize the Big East is a 16 (17 if you count the associate member) team conference already?

11 of those teams play FB, 8 play in the Big East, 2 play at a lower level, and 1 plays as an independent. I don't think you will see this change unless the conference is forced to.

If anything will happen, IMHO, it will happen in about 5 years. That's how long I think the Big XII-2 will last until it implodes. Texas, Texas A&M, and OU are the only teams that made out. Nebraska has already stated they are not going to pay the exit fees (claiming since Texas started the nonsense, Nebraska cannot be held responsible for leaving the conference). The rest of the smaller schools are beginning to realize they just got effed over.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.