Clayton ranks Edwards 31 of 33

Coach55

I guess Bill Simmons thinks higher of Edwards than Clayton does:

30. Trent Edwards, Bills

It's always fun when a QB sucks, but especially when fans are in deep denial and say things like, "If he had time to throw, I think he'd have a chance to be good" (like Bills fans do with Edwards). In general, deep denial is fun. My wife watches "Bachelor Pad" every Monday as I read books and magazines and pop my head up anytime someone's in a bikini. For this week's immunity game, they had everyone answer mean questions about everyone else in the house, one of which was, "Which one of the girls is destined to be a bridesmaid but never a bride?" Everyone picked the show's tramp, Natalie, who did everything but roofie the other guys in the house during the first few episodes. Amazingly, Natalie was blindsided by this and ended up breaking down in the bathroom after the game. My wife (who never tweets except when this stupid show is on) tweeted, "Why do women who act like sluts act shocked and hurt when someone points out that they probably won't get married?" As if we don't know the answer. Come on. Deep denial. It's a dangerous drug.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

damn, you're right. me and my attempts to remain objective. ok, here's a start: i can't see the Bills making the Super Bowl this year.

jw

doggonit , I hate when that happens!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

You don't really put that much stock in Clayton do you?

Because as of right now, I'd put Edwards a haead of a lot of those QBs. If you switched Sanchez and Edwards, I think the Jets would be in much better shape.

No, Bisc. The point was that Leinart didn't even make his team's roster. Ranking him higher than anyone else was a joke.