[please fix subject]John McCargo

murra

I know that I'm supposed to hate him, but when I was walking back to the car last night, I couldn't help but ask myself why is this guy a bust?

At what point did we decide not to give him a chance? I know he didn't get in until the second half, but he was very very dominant back there. The whole time he played, he played hard, and has some good speed for his size. I think a lot of us just hate him because he never got in the game, but after last night I'm pulling for him as my sleeper player of the year.

I don't know what it would take for him to make the roster, and then see considerable playing time, but if that situation were to arise, I wouldn't be worried one bit.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I know that I'm supposed to hate him, but when I was walking back to the car last night, I couldn't help but ask myself why is this guy a bust?

At what point did we decide not to give him a chance? I know he didn't get in until the second half, but he was very very dominant back there. The whole time he played, he played hard, and has some good speed for his size. I think a lot of us just hate him because he never got in the game, but after last night I'm pulling for him as my sleeper player of the year.

I don't know what it would take for him to make the roster, and then see considerable playing time, but if that situation were to arise, I wouldn't be worried one bit.

Actually I think he might be a better fit to play 3-4 end, it plays better to his strengths (good quickness) and hides his weakness (getting mauled by big guards)

John McCargo represents the mediocrtiy of this franchise over the past decade of ineptitude. He is an average talent who was drafted too high. He, like so many other high draftees, (Hardy, Maybin, Parish, Whitner, Poz etc) was taken ahead of players who could have really fortified this roster.

Whether McCargo is on the roster this year doesn't mean much. Because ultimately he is going to be purged from the roster as this regime brings in its own players. McCargo is simply a non-impact player who can be replaced by another pedestrian player without anyone noticing a difference.

Whether McCargo is on the roster this year doesn't mean much. Because ultimately he is going to be purged from the roster as this regime brings in its own players. McCargo is simply a non-impact player who can be replaced by another pedestrian player without anyone noticing a difference.

I get that, but why? What evidence do you have, other than him not having played very much?

Isn't it already obvious that Jauron was one of the worst talent evaluators in history?

I understand that he has been a "non-impact" player. Given the new defense, wouldn't you agree that he could possibly surprise some at the end position, if given the chance?

I get that, but why? What evidence do you have, other than him not having played very much?

Isn't it already obvious that Jauron was one of the worst talent evaluators in history?

I understand that he has been a "non-impact" player. Given the new defense, wouldn't you agree that he could possibly surprise some at the end position, if given the chance?

I agree 100% Thats the thing about him, he looks great every preseason. He looks like he could be a pro bowler sometimes. As the season wears on he just disappears. Im starting to think hes some type of head case

Not only has he not played much but he has not played very well. He is an average player at best. Last year or the year before the Bills traded him to Indianapolis who sent him back because of an injury issue.

Whether it was Jauron or Levy or Modrak who evaluated him and selected him the end result is that he has not been a good player. He is just an average type player who if cut or kept on the roster would have a very marginal impact on the team.

The type of defense has little to do with his football abilities. He is a very average player no matter what the defensive scheme is. If the Bills keep him or let him go it won't make much of a difference and you would hardly notice one way or the other.