[please fix subject]Spiller

Magox

Being a fan of the ACC, I saw the talent Spiller demonstrated week in and week out last year, sowWhen we drafted Spiller I thought it was a great selection for a couple reasons, one he would add in an element of excitement we have not had here in a long time and two, he could change the entire dynamic of our offense in an extremely positive way.

I figured he should get anywhere between 10-12 carries a game and the rest to Marshawn and Jackson. Now after watching these last two games I believe there is little doubt that he has to be the feature back and that we should get the ball to him often. When you got a big gun, you shoot it.

Being a fan of the ACC, I saw the talent Spiller demonstrated week in and week out last year, sowWhen we drafted Spiller I thought it was a great selection for a couple reasons, one he would add in an element of excitement we have not had here in a long time and two, he could change the entire dynamic of our offense in an extremely positive way.

I figured he should get anywhere between 10-12 carries a game and the rest to Marshawn and Jackson. Now after watching these last two games I believe there is little doubt that he has to be the feature back and that we should get the ball to him often. When you got a big gun, you shoot it.

I dont think so, let the big boys tire them out then let c.j. come in and run circles around these people..... we dont need to break the little guy ya kno, yes he is lookin good but i like marshawn and freddy as well and freddy is the feature back becuz he earned it not some rookie. he will have his chance. We are supposed to suck this year N E way hahahahahahahaha

P.S. cant wait to kick miami's ass the first regular season game, i wonder what the critics ill be saying then!

I am surprised at how many [not on this thread but others] nattering nabobs of negativism are out there on CJ. I admit the two preseason games I saw are not much, but he sure puts a grin on my face. I love his brakes, not just running into a pile but jumping off to the side into open territory

I think we drafed a really special player this time...

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.