OK, IF we dont make the play-offs...

Buffan00

This will surely attract any free-agent's out there wanting to come to a contender! They will see how we won out, and think it should cary over into next year! Either way I am proud of these BILLS!!!!!! :blush:

146907[/snapback]

IF we win out, we're in. I'm tellin ya, we're in. The choke for alot of teams is in full effect.

Can we do it?

Stay tuned, Cincy is playing well also!

Are there any FA this year that we need? Honestly?

Only one I can think of is that tackle Walter Jones out of Seattle.

146910[/snapback]

Tackle, CB, and LB (either a good one to start over Posey or AT LEAST depth)

IF we win out, we're in.  I'm tellin ya, we're in.  The choke for alot of teams is in full effect. 

Can we do it? 

146912[/snapback]

I agree, but if we beat Cincy head to head we're in. If we don't, we don't deserve it anyway.

I'd like the Bills to bring in 5-6 really high quality back-ups for next year. A solid, Marcus Price level tackle, a Ron Edwards level DT, a nickelback, a linebacker, and one more miscellaneou guy. I'm happy with Kelsay-Schoebel, for example.

Oh yeah, and definitely a kicker. The Bills know it.

IF we win out, we're in.  I'm tellin ya, we're in.  The choke for alot of teams is in full effect. 

Can we do it? 

146912[/snapback]

I really believe this to, to me the most difficult part of the equation is taking care of our end. Every year you see a couple of teams that look like a lock for the wild card in week 9-10. Then they start to lose, the teams that looked out of it catch up and usually one of those hot teams sneak in.

Finish 10-6 and we make it....Like you the Cinci game also worries me, lets hope the Patriots crush their spirit next week in Foxboro.

agree, OL is a yearly upgrade, and If Vincent dosent get back to his old self, another CB will be needed. If we lose Henry, we'll need a good RB. Minnesota has like 5! Id take that Mewelde Moore kid. Tice says he's stuck on ST because of the depth they have!

Cincy's faint hopes for a playoff spot will be brutally crushed next week by New England. On the other hand, if Cincy happens to win, that would give Pittsburgh one less reason to play us hard in the season finale. Either way, the outcome of that game will benefit Buffalo.

This will surely attract any free-agent's out there wanting to come to a contender! They will see how we won out, and think it should cary over into next year! Either way I am proud of these BILLS!!!!!! :w00t:

146907[/snapback]

I don't care about playoffs personally cuz we have to believe other teams will help us which they won't.

10-6 would be fantastic!!! :w00t: