Parking at the Ralph

inkman

I have tickets for tonight's game and I'm wondering if there is a place to park where I won't have to worry about my vehicle being puked on, kicked, punched or !@#$ed with any manner. Location and price aren't really a factor. Scott, sorry about posting this in this forum, I'm just looking for a quick answer as I have to leave in an hour.

I have tickets for tonight's game and I'm wondering if there is a place to park where I won't have to worry about my vehicle being puked on, kicked, punched or !@#$ed with any manner. Location and price aren't really a factor. Scott, sorry about posting this in this forum, I'm just looking for a quick answer as I have to leave in an hour.

ECC lot, is only $15 and you can tailgate on grass or a paved parking lot. Entrance is accross from Bert's on Southwestern. If you're really concerned about your vehicle turn right after you pay the guy and you won't even have to park near anyone but will have a little more of a walk.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Hammers Lot My link

When my wife and I drove to see the game in 05, our car was covered in puke and urine. Somebody even left half eaten fried chicken on our hood as a thank you for driving cross country to see the game.