Live Stream and Feeds for Bills Games

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack - can you point me to that thread? did a quick search and got nada. Thanks...just interested on the background.

It may have been one of the articles she wrote for TBD. Basically, there was an "open to the public" Booster club meeting, they do one every spring, where anyone off the street can come. At that meeting there was an question/answer session with some of the higher up admins and coaches. So when Lori wrote up what was said at the meeting, the Bills did not like that their "privileged, private meeting with the Boosters" was now public. Remember, this was an "open to the public" meeting, so anyone here could have attended and wrote up a thread about what was said. It's not like you needed to RSVP and be choosen to attend.

I can't find Lori's article, here's the Bills version.

Edited by Just Jack

I would just like to say thanks for all the suggestions at the where to go to watch the games. I, like a few others, are in Asia right now and the choices are extremely limited depending on govt. laws/availability. please keep up the suggestions as it helps us Bills fans away from the states. GO BILLS!