I love Gailey's style. I think he's right for this team right

Why do you keep acting like a blown coverage isn't part of a regular football game? It really doesn't matter that it was a blown coverage, I don't understand why you keep harping on it, the QB saw it and made the play.

In the NFL no one cares how you score your points. Fumbles, interceptions, great plays, broken plays, blown coverages, missed tackles etc. are all part of the game and all contribute to the final score. Your logic seems to state that unless it's a well designed play that's executed perfectly then you can dismiss the outcome. That's just absurd logic. I don't care how the Bills score their points this year as long as they score more than the other team.

If Spiller breaks a tackle and runs for 60 yards and a TD we still get to count the score. We don't get 3 points because it was a missed tackle. Insisting that a "blown coverage" somehow counts less is pretty bizarre.

When dealing with some people, every positive Bills play is luck and every negative play is further evidence of how badly they suck. See the sig line.

Why do you keep acting like a blown coverage isn't part of a regular football game? It really doesn't matter that it was a blown coverage, I don't understand why you keep harping on it, the QB saw it and made the play.

In the NFL no one cares how you score your points. Fumbles, interceptions, great plays, broken plays, blown coverages, missed tackles etc. are all part of the game and all contribute to the final score. Your logic seems to state that unless it's a well designed play that's executed perfectly then you can dismiss the outcome. That's just absurd logic. I don't care how the Bills score their points this year as long as they score more than the other team.

If Spiller breaks a tackle and runs for 60 yards and a TD we still get to count the score. We don't get 3 points because it was a missed tackle. Insisting that a "blown coverage" somehow counts less is pretty bizarre.

I'm saying that only because many here are assuming that because it happened in preseason, it is a predictable thing and will happen again and again in the real season. As long as people here say things like the guy I was replying to, I'll keep saying what needs to be said. He said something like he thought it was NOT a blown coverage, but a carefully planned result of Chan's genius, and that it will probably happen once a game or so during the season. Which is ridiculous.

Comparing missed tackles and blown coverages, as you did, is ridiculous. Missed tackles happen often even in the NFL and are a predictable phenomenon. In any real game, you will probably see, at a guess, between 15 and 30 missed tackles. Whereas you're not likely to see a coverage blown that badly more than, again at a guess, two to five times a year.

And I never insisted that it "counts less." Those would be your words. My point is simply that it is NOT a predictable thing that Chan can produce at will with his complex pass patterns, and therefore to say that since it happened in this game that we'll see it a lot this year is ridiculous. And a lot of people here are making that argument. Yeah, we scored yadda yadda points during the preseason. Preseason is different. Guys who won't make the team play and many more mistakes are made because the systems are being put in.

When dealing with some people, every positive Bills play is luck and every negative play is further evidence of how badly they suck. See the sig line.

Yet another guy who can't paraphrase.