Rosce Finally a Part of the Offense?

I hope to see him get some heavy use. He's quick and agile, so I'd imagine he'd be a major pain to cover. My only concern is durability if he ends up going over the middle a lot.

Either way, I hope he succeeds, like any Bills player. :)

I always thought Roscoe would be devastating on the bubble screens that Steve Smith uses so often with Carolina. Problem is we need an OL that knows how to block it.

YES!!! Thank you! How many deep routes does a guy like Wes Welker run a game? Probably none. I would love to see Rosoce go about 5 yds and go over the middle. Get him the ball in some space and let him dance the dance of life!!! Well maybe not that, but let him show his speed off! I hope Chan keeps his word. More Rosoce would be CHAN-tastic!:thumbsup:

Edited by tbonestake

Roscoe says...

"This year I feel much better about my role. I'm very excited. I'm just really looking forward to this season. Everybody is going to get an opportunity, and I can't ask for anything more at this point. That's all I ever wanted."

"This offseason with Chan Gailey and a new coaching staff, it just made everything better. He's the kind of coach that gets the ball in playmakers' hands."

TE says...

"I'm very excited for Roscoe. I think he's very excited and I feel like we're putting him in good spots to win. He's been in spots in the slot and there are not a lot of people that can cover him. We just need to do a good job of protecting and I've got to be accurate with the football, and he's got to catch the football. He's a big weapon for our offense and I know Chan wants to use him."