Bills in Madden 11

jdubs

I find Edwards to be accurate. Spiller is useless between the tackles, Jackson is useless outside of the tackles.. both are *great* at the opposite though. I use Nelson as my main TE and as 4th WR. I use Jackson as my starting RB, and Spiller as my 3rd Down RB. I use Spiller as my 3rd string WR, with Roscoe as 2nd. It's a little weird... but Spiller is a better WR than anyone on our roster other than Evans and Nelson, heh. Spiller is also my return guy.

I can generally produce yards on offense...

Defense I'm having a hell of a time figuring out though. I got decent with the 4-3 last year using Aaron Schobel, but this year there isn't any sort of edge pass rusher for me to use and I don't really know how to use other positions.

I guess it's a learning experience.

My first kid is due any day now, so getting laid is well of the agenda...

I am toying with the idea of upgrading my PS2 to either an XBox or PS3. Anyone got advice?

Nick, I don't want to start a flame war with uncle flap. His points are valid, however, the one thing I will disagree agree with him on is with respect to graphics; they are not way better on the PS3. They should have been and they will be, but they are about equal right now. I think you may start to see a separation in coming years as the PS3 is more graphically advanced and developers get a better handle on it.

I have both a PS3 and 360, and they are both great pieces of tech, with multimedia capabilities. However, I break it down this way; if multiplayer is very important to you, go with the 360 b/c their online service is just plain better, but keep in mind it will cost about $50 a year, but if blu-ray movies are you thing, along with gaming, definitely get the PS3 - it is a great gaming device and STILL a great blu-rau player.

Good Luck!

Spiller is ridiculous. In my online franchise, I had 150 yards rushing, a kick return for a TD and a missed FG return for a TD with Spiller in the same game vs the Jets. The QB's are a real liability though. Any pass over 10 yards is a real gamble. Marcus Easley is a nice weapon in the game.

Defensively, the Bills have better personell for a 4-3 D.

If you still have Schobel on your roster, which I do, because we started our franchise before the updates came out....Put Schobel and Maybin at DE ( Maybin goes up 15 points overall at DE), and put Stroud and Edwards at DT.

My LB's are Poz, Mitchell and Scott ( I like speed at LB, and Scott is a reliable enough tackler to get the job done. Plus, if you drop him into coverage, he can make some plays. Then the secondary is obviously fine.

Nick, I don't want to start a flame war with uncle flap. His points are valid, however, the one thing I will disagree agree with him on is with respect to graphics; they are not way better on the PS3. They should have been and they will be, but they are about equal right now. I think you may start to see a separation in coming years as the PS3 is more graphically advanced and developers get a better handle on it.

I have both a PS3 and 360, and they are both great pieces of tech, with multimedia capabilities. However, I break it down this way; if multiplayer is very important to you, go with the 360 b/c their online service is just plain better, but keep in mind it will cost about $50 a year, but if blu-ray movies are you thing, along with gaming, definitely get the PS3 - it is a great gaming device and STILL a great blu-rau player.

Good Luck!

Also not interested in a flame war but it's worth noting PlayStation online network is free, and I should've mentioned graphics wise it may depend on your TV. I've also used both and ps3 seems noticably crisper and vibrant. Also ps3 seems to load faster in general

Good Luck!

'preciate the advice. Cheers. I don't have HDTV yet, holding off until my current TV gives up the ghost. So all of this may be moot.

Trust me online play is hideous with the Bills. I love the team but they are extremely weak and slow! The linebackers can't cover they own ass let alone a tight end or running back. I will admit the run D is a whole lot better, the passin D is mediocre at best. LaRoC3151 for any PS3 gamers....

Also not interested in a flame war but it's worth noting PlayStation online network is free, and I should've mentioned graphics wise it may depend on your TV. I've also used both and ps3 seems noticably crisper and vibrant. Also ps3 seems to load faster in general

Yes, it is free and there are some damn fine things being done on the PS3 lately. Throw in the fact that their exclusives seem to be a little better and some previous exclusives are coming to it (Mass Effect 2 in January 2011) and that could sway his decision.

If this were 18 months ago it would be a no-brainer, but not anymore. I think Sony has really gotten back into the game after lagging behind for a bit.

Peace to TSW Brothers!