Whos Bills helmet is that at the top of the home page?

Well, first of all it can't be Edwards. Trent's helmets has dents,scuffs,opposing teams colors scratched on the side.

Too many bars in the face mask to be a receiver or running back. Has to be a offensive, defensive linemen or linebacker.

This helmet seems awful clean to be an active player???

Now let me see......hummmmmm :unsure:

I GIVE UP, YOU GUESS!

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

Well, first of all it can't be Edwards. Trent's helmets has dents,scuffs,opposing teams colors scratched on the side.

Too many bars in the face mask to be a receiver or running back. Has to be a offensive, defensive linemen or linebacker.

I GIVE UP, YOU GUESS!

JP Losman most likely

I GIVE UP, YOU GUESS!

Better yet....how many blades of grass are "touching" the helmet?.....Comingtoyaaaahaaaa!

I GIVE UP, YOU GUESS!

his name is on the helmet.....who is RIDDELL ?......lol

Edited by papazoid