would the Bills possibly work a trade?

richNjoisy

Let me remind the naysayers (or people with the inability to read and/or comprehend an entire short thread) yet one more time:

Fitzy has had 22 starts over the last two years for teams that performed poorly.

Fitzy's record as a starter is 9-12-1 for a .429 winning percentage.

In the games that he didn't start for those teams, those teams' record was a combined 1-9 for a .111 winning percentage.

In other words, in 2007 and 2008, Fitzy (9-12-1) outperformed Carson Palmer (0-3), Trent Edwards (1-5), and Brian Brohm (0-1).

And let we neutrals remind you that QBs don't have win-loss records. Teams do.

Not sure what you mean by "neutrals." I've NEVER championed for Fitzy. But I am now OUT OF FAIRNESS TO HIM. I've ACTUALLY been wanting Brohm to get a chance with the first string. Neutrals?

I'm also well aware that a QBs won-loss record is dependent to some degree on his teammates.

But are you saying that Fitzy's 9-12-1 record versus Carson Palmer/Trent Edwards/Brian Brohm's 1-9 record with the same teams is not a little bit of a COMPELLING STATISTIC?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's a coincidence that every team this guy plays for sucks. He's a sleazy individual who should have been cleansed from the gene pool years ago. People that are willing to overlook character issues of that magnitude tend to fail.

I am not the world's biggest Ryan Fitzpatrick fan (call me a "neutral"), but that is a little harsh! :w00t: