O line that is not an NFL pocket guys

I dont understand how any QB is gonna be consistant when he has guys diving at his feet and flying at him like that......

Wanna know why these QB's are not going downfield? Because it breaks your concentration when you see the wrong color jersey flash across your vision so close like that....

Form a damn pocket for christ sake and THEN if the QB is messing up blame the QB's.

C'mon John. You of all people should have some perspective on all of this:

First team O-line is together for the very first time. Bell, Green, and Wood didn't play last week.

Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis are two of the very best pass rushing ends in the NFL.

Personally I was very pleased with the O-line. The pass blocking will improve week by week, barring injury.

They were an outstanding running team last year and appear to be again this year.

I noticed that on running plays, all five of our O-line starters are athletic and very good at getting to the second level.

Guest dog14787
I dont understand how any QB is gonna be consistant when he has guys diving at his feet and flying at him like that......

Wanna know why these QB's are not going downfield? Because it breaks your concentration when you see the wrong color jersey flash across your vision so close like that....

Form a damn pocket for christ sake and THEN if the QB is messing up blame the QB's.

O-line showed signs of improvement, especially in the run game

and although there was perhaps a missed block on the big Spiller run, the O-line still opened up a gaping hole as Eric Wood came busting through throwing a key block that broke Spiller into enough open space for him to do his magic,

Guest dog14787
  "O line that is not an NFL pocket guys, for christ's sake"

best thread title ever

TE's was probably going back to the huddle last week in Washington on occasion muttering something along the same lines..