bartshan-83

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for our playoff hopes.

I think most of us Bills fans, know how a game we're going to lose evolves... We all know very well that gut feeling, and we all know that this team can't win this kind of game. We all hope that somewhere, somehow, they will get it done, sooner or later... but it won't happen guys.

We all know how a Bills loss feels just as it is happening. I know todat it's one of them.

our defense cant stop them...how is that Drew's fault? oh..I see//Drew should play defensive end too..and we have that great oline too..what? there on the bench injured?

So much for our playoff hopes.

I think most of us Bills fans, know how a game we're going to lose evolves... We all know very well that gut feeling, and we all know that this team can't win this kind of game. We all hope that somewhere, somehow, they will get it done, sooner or later... but it won't happen guys.

We all know how a Bills loss feels just as it is happening. I know todat it's one of them.

146456[/snapback]

We will come back this game!

our defense cant stop them...how is that Drew's fault?  oh..I see//Drew should play defensive end too..and we have that great oline too..what?  there on the bench injured?

146457[/snapback]

Dumbass- our defense sucks ass today! I responded to this-

47 yards offense and one 3rd down conversion in the 1st quarter. Rats.

when I said "not his fault". That has nothing to do with the defense. We get our asses kicked in time of possession damn near every game and we are pitiful at converting 3rd down conversions

Dumbass- our defense sucks ass today!  I responded to this-

when I said "not his fault".  That has nothing to do with the defense.  We get our asses kicked in time of possession damn near every game and we are pitiful at converting 3rd down conversions

146459[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: and all you Drew bashers.I'm sick of it already...