Worst Bills fan's nightmare ??

Skoobydum

What is the Bills worst nightmare scenario?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner, one choice

• Maybin turning back a sweep
    • Kelsey in pass coverage
    • Bills find a way to win more than 6 games & get a higher draft pick
    • Poz breaks any part of his body & can't play
    • Ralph remains in his permanent vegative state, and his handlers keep hiring front office buffoons time in perpetuity.
    • Brian Moorman fractures his right leg
    • Joe Theisman gets to call one of regular season games
    • Trent gets hurt and cannot play again
    • Mighty Taco big pack hot sauce becomes extra and our O-line loses weight

I went with Moorman. He is going to get a lot of work and losing him would just be the cherry on top of everything else wrong with this team.

I don't see how the Trent thing would be a bad scenario. I'm hoping he is cut before the end of the preseason so we can finally move on without having to see him suck another year for this team.

I went with Moorman. He is going to get a lot of work and losing him would just be the cherry on top of everything else wrong with this team.

I don't see how the Trent thing would be a bad scenario. I'm hoping he is cut before the end of the preseason so we can finally move on without having to see him suck another year for this team.

Some people love Trent and would like for this experiment to continue.

Ralph is 10 years out to lunch and the marketers are running the show, which means less wins and almost no chance of success.

Sell the team Ralph, your prime is long since gone.

i think the next poll should ask what vegetable ralph most reminds you of. i vote for rotten tomato. before he was rotten, he was one of those tasteless supermarket slicers.

All pretty scary scenarios alright, but none conjures up scary to me more than Theismann calling another Bills game, ever.

It was funny as hell when his sidekick, who looks like a moron, and doesn't talk much better, stated, after Joe had given us

the Redskins 'keys to the game", something like, "ok, there you have Joe Thiemann's keys to the Redskins Bills game".

He never gave us any Bills keys to the game, wtf was that?

i think the next poll should ask what vegetable ralph most reminds you of. i vote for rotten tomato. before he was rotten, he was one of those tasteless supermarket slicers.

Tastless supermarket slicers? I've never heard that expression but I know exactly what you mean. :wallbash:

What is your worst nightmare for this team besides team moving ?

Ralph is 10 years out to lunch and the marketers are running the show, which means less wins and almost no chance of success.

Sell the team Ralph, your prime is long since gone.

Heck, If they keep playing like they did Friday. I'll help them pack it up. Sick of this same ol' ****

What is your worst nightmare for this team besides team moving ?

Hey, if they are 0 & 5, or 1 & 4 by their BYE week ... & I think there's a good chance that may be the case, I'm with mattsox... I'll help the girls pack it it up. Is there a city in America named Loozerville we could program the GPS to?

I decided that for me to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket, the Bills must pass my preseason test. Now when I went to school, a passing grade was 65. So I've decided to grade all four preseason games & average them out. If the average is above 65, I'm gonna purchase...if it's below, I'll listen to the games on the radio (unless it's televised). Now.. I am looking for some help here form you guys...there's hundreds of bucks here on the line. I gave the Bills a grade of 43 for preseason game # 1. Is my grade right on...too high, or too low? Please help...I may change my grade, but I need sound reasons. Thank you!

I gave the Bills a grade of 43 for preseason game # 1. Is my grade right on...too high, or too low?

That's probably where I would have put it it it wasn't for that bonehead 4th and 1 coaching embarrassment.

Because of that I'd probably be in the upper 30's. But in concept I agree with you.

That's probably where I would have put it it it wasn't for that bonehead 4th and 1 coaching embarrassment.

Because of that I'd probably be in the upper 30's. But in concept I agree with you.

Thanks! I may be a little generous with this test...like a teacher wanting to pass the dumb kid in the class cause he brought her an apple years earlier, even though the apple was a bit rotten (wide right).

I decided that for me to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket, the Bills must pass my preseason test. Now when I went to school, a passing grade was 65. So I've decided to grade all four preseason games & average them out. If the average is above 65, I'm gonna purchase...if it's below, I'll listen to the games on the radio (unless it's televised). Now.. I am looking for some help here form you guys...there's hundreds of bucks here on the line. I gave the Bills a grade of 43 for preseason game # 1. Is my grade right on...too high, or too low? Please help...I may change my grade, but I need sound reasons. Thank you!

Click on this here to help your decision:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/940969/

Click on this here to help your decision:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/940969/

Thanks Scooby...your link made me realize that my test is more about sparing myself from gut wrenching agony than saving myself money. If the Bills score above a 65, I'll certainly be wheelin' & dealin' with them to get the best price...much appreciated!

In general, you could see how we had a nightmare happen but it landed during the preseason. They also were not season ending injuries.

And with having Spiller, & Jordan Bell lookin' smooth...er...make that Joique (been listening to Theisman too much), & hey Simpson looked good too...we're ok. No worries in the RB dept bobblehead...