Why is everyone giving up?

I find it amazing that the front office saw what we had at the QB position and said "we'll go with what hasn't worked before. No need to go draft a QB or go put and get one."

+1, I am in agreement on that. Someone has to step up. I seriously think Thursday nite will be Trent's last stand. If he shows nothing more than he has already as far as moving the team and putting points on the board, than let Fitzie and Brohm fight it out. And what the hell, give Brown a chance as well. I know most of you hate Fitzie, and he is far from being very good. But he doesn't play scared and I think actually has the confidence of his teammates that he can make some plays. But I do want to see what Brohm has this week. He can not be worse than what we have already seen, and hopefully can be much better.

I think we have seen what Edwards has. And it is pretty putrid in all facets of being a QB. I just don't know what is going to make him all of a sudden catch lightning in a bottle, and become a solid NFL QB. He just does not have "it". The confidence that says, I am a leader of this team and I think that I can make a play at anytime to win the game. He is still scared to step up in the pocket and rifle a 20-25 yard strike down the middle of the field in a place that only his receiver can catch it.

I think what happened was all those sheep wearing rose colored glasses FINALLY took their glasses off. It was amazing to me how when Gailey and Nix was hired there was utter and complete disappointment. Then because they are all no nonsense everybody got on board.

Then when Spiller was drafted - again disappointment. Not because of him but the ignoring of need. Then the reports of training camp (which are appreciated but everybody's camp reports are always positive) got people hopeful again.

It would be great if this wasn't the case but this team is going nowhere this year except on the clock.

Guest dog14787
BECAUSE I MUST OVERREACT TO EVERYTHING!!! WORST TEAM EVER AND THEY WILL PROBABLY LEAVE BUFFALO AFTER THE SEASON!!!!

AND GET MOVED TO TORONTO WHERE THEY WILL BE CALLED TORONTO'S HOT BUFFALO WINGS,

AND THEY BRING HOME A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THEIR FIRST SEASON :lol: