Bills a BUST in Toronto

major

Perfect storm led to the downfall of this concept - bills suck, tickets way overpriced and the economy turns sour. In some ways it shows that toronto may not be ready for another pro team. However, if a billion fell out of the sky on WNY it would be cool to see a new stadium in Niagara Falls.

Perfect storm led to the downfall of this concept - bills suck, tickets way overpriced and the economy turns sour. In some ways it shows that toronto may not be ready for another pro team. However, if a billion fell out of the sky on WNY it would be cool to see a new stadium in Niagara Falls.

I live in TO and the ticket prices are in insane, I bought season tickets for the bills for around 1200.00 and two similar seats at the rogers centre is 1100.00 for two games one of which is a preseason game. The NFL is huge in toronto, that I can gaurantee you. The TV ratings are massive, especially given that the city doesn't have it's own team.

http://thestar.blogs.com/sportsmedia/2010/...--1-nfl-vi.html

I want the Bills to stay in Buffalo and would much rather drive for a couple of hours enjoy some good tailgaiting and see a team in an outdoor stadium in the elements than the masoleum that is the Rogers Centre. It is awful.

I don't think the economy is a factor, ticket prices are the real culprit, how many tickets would the Bills sell if they charged those prices in Buffalo. Probably a few but it would be less than the current number that is for sure.