It's GAME DAY and our SPORTS STATIONS have disappeared

shoretalk

Well, I tuned into the GR list guys ... and then to Brad on the WECK and although I shouldn't be shocked I discovered that with about 2 hours and 10 minutes to go before kick-off neither station is talking BILLS.

However, sports radio in Washington is ... http://www.triplexespnradio.com/!

Go figure ...

WGRF starts talking Bills at 6pm but here it is the start of the preseason and there is empty airspace up in Buffalo.

It is so sad ...

Well, I tuned into the GR list guys ... and then to Brad on the WECK and although I shouldn't be shocked I discovered that with about 2 hours and 10 minutes to go before kick-off neither station is talking BILLS.

Go figure ...

WGRF starts talking Bills at 6pm but here it is the start of the preseason and there is empty airspace up in Buffalo.

It is so sad ...

Maybe Schopp and the lapdog can do a fruit draft during the game. They are pathetic. They hate the Bills and I really think are not so hot on sports anymore. Time to move on boys and either go to Fox as political screamers or to a morning zoo radio format. What we need is a sports station that talks sports.....at least during football season!

Maybe Schopp and the lapdog can do a fruit draft during the game. They are pathetic. They hate the Bills and I really think are not so hot on sports anymore. Time to move on boys and either go to Fox as political screamers or to a morning zoo radio format. What we need is a sports station that talks sports.....at least during football season!

Befor you rip wgr they were doing a radio marathon(Thursday and Friday) for Hunters Hope. Trying to raise money for universal new born screening. But please continue. . .

Go figure ...

It is so sad ...

I was just thinking to myself prior to going on twobillsdrive that it just doesn't seem like a Bills Gameday! Yeah, it's only preseason but it's the first live football we've had since last season! WGR has been wrapped up in hunters hope for the past 2 days and that is a wonderful thing! But, it's friday (gameday) and that should have been scheduled for Wed & Thursday if anyone there were using there heads. I'm sick of that station (WGR550am Marconi award winner!) They are just so lame anymore. Give me the "Coach" Chuck Dickerson anyday!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, he may talk a bit about cigars, or smelly jockstraps, but baby he knew his football, didn't give you sugar coated opinions in order to not p*** someone off!

These guys now talk about movies and stupid stuff..american idol...commercials...favorite flavor of pies etc....What the heck. The reception of 1230 is weak where I live and sometimes they talk sports, and then sometimes they don't. What a lame sports media!!!! I don't take WGRF that seriously when it comes to sports...

Just flustered as the game starts not too long from now and our sports media is probably talking hunters hope and golfing..again I think hunters hope is important and a outstanding organization but it's game time darn it!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Go figure ...

It is so sad ...

maybe you oughtta get a life