With our QB situation...how long does each play?

Beerball

In the first preseason game the starter typically plays 1-2 series. I don't think the Bills can afford to go into the game with that plan. Here's what I would like to see:

Edwards 1-1 1/2 quarters (depending on # of plays & success rate)

Brohm 1-1 1/2 quarters

Fitz Rest

In the first preseason game the starter typically plays 1-2 series. I don't think the Bills can afford to go into the game with that plan. Here's what I would like to see:

Edwards 1-1 1/2 quarters (depending on # of plays & success rate)

Brohm 1-1 1/2 quarters

Fitz Rest

Good question. Having Edwards play a full quarter (depending on the situations) would be out of the ordinary. I can't see them not giving Fitz some time. If that turns out so, I'd say he's a goner. Soon.

I would think that they would want to give the rookie Brown some snaps, also.

Well, Chan is already on record as saying the starters will play "more." Me, I'd like to see the starters play a half (esp. on offense, and hopefully with some success). Carve up the second half between Brohm and Brown. Give Fitz some snaps in week 2. I pray we don't suffer another preseason like last year when the offense was beyond inept. Give us SOME hope please.

I can't see them not giving Fitz some time. If that turns out so, I'd say he's a goner. Soon.

Sorry, poor choice of words...I meant that Fitz gets the rest (remainder) of the game. I really don't care whether Brown gets a snap all preseason. If he plays during the season we're really screwed! We need to see what the top 3 can do.

Well, Chan is already on record as saying the starters will play "more." Me, I'd like to see the starters play a half (esp. on offense, and hopefully with some success). Carve up the second half between Brohm and Brown. Give Fitz some snaps in week 2. I pray we don't suffer another preseason like last year when the offense was beyond inept. Give us SOME hope please.

Thanks, hadn't found that (link).

Sorry, poor choice of words...I meant that Fitz gets the rest (remainder) of the game. I really don't care whether Brown gets a snap all preseason. If he plays during the season we're really screwed! We need to see what the top 3 can do.

I'd give Brown some plays. You have to give the young'uns a taste of live action.