Trent Edwards: Back to where it began.

MrNix

The game that gave me hope and made me think the TE had the "it" factor, week 13 against the Skins in 2007. Here's hoping he can get "it" started this week. Yes, it's the first practice game of the year, but I'd like to see something that gives me hope again. Keep hope alive Trent.

The game that gave me hope and made me think the TE had the "it" factor, week 13 against the Skins in 2007. Here's hoping he can get "it" started this week. Yes, it's the first practice game of the year, but I'd like to see something that gives me hope again. Keep hope alive Trent.

The Reverend Jesse Jackson came to our High School in the the '80's and asked us to repeat after him. It went like this..."I am somebody" and "Up with hope, down with dope." He repeated these phrases and we responded for several minutes. Quite inspirational. Maybe you or Trent can incorparate these Jacksonism into their routing.

You had to be there to really enjoy the intonations by the Rev. " I AM......SOME....BODY" "UP WITH HOPE (we respond) then followed by "DOWN WITH DOPE"

The Reverend Jesse Jackson came to our High School in the the '80's and asked us to repeat after him. It went like this..."I am somebody" and "Up with hope, down with dope." He repeated these phrases and we responded for several minutes. Quite inspirational. Maybe you or Trent can incorparate these Jacksonism into their routing.

You had to be there to really enjoy the intonations by the Rev. " I AM......SOME....BODY" "UP WITH HOPE (we respond) then followed by "DOWN WITH DOPE"

Something about down with dope and Jesse Jackson throws me a little