People predicting the Bills record this year

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean that's not a nice thing to say? If Brady were to ever come to the Bills, that would be one of the biggest moves in team history.

I agree that it would be a huge move.

It's just that I have a personal prejudice against Tom Terrific. I actually don't think he is so terrific. He has just had a great team to play behind in his career. Take Matt Cassel for example. His last year in NE when Brady was hurt his QB rating was 89.4. Take him away from NE and he dropped to 69.9. Any decent QB would have played well in NE. You put Brady in Buffalo and I'm not convinced he would be walking on water here.

It's just that I have a personal prejudice against Tom Terrific. I actually don't think he is so terrific. He has just had a great team to play behind in his career. Take Matt Cassel for example. His last year in NE when Brady was hurt his QB rating was 89.4. Take him away from NE and he dropped to 69.9. Any decent QB would have played well in NE. You put Brady in Buffalo and I'm not convinced he would be walking on water here.

i have to disagree, i dont like brady, but he is a great quarterback, if hes on the bills, we instantly improve.

IMO (John Cockbobber, I'll spell that out for you, In my opinion), Brady never had great receivers until 2007. Before Welker & Moss showed up in 2007, the only one on the Pats to gain over 1,000 yards during Brady's time was Troy Brown in 2001. Between 2001 - 2006, the Pats had Reche Caldwell, Benjamin Watson, Deion Branch, David Givens and David Patten as their leaders in receiving yards. Once Moss & Welker arrived, Brady & Moss broke the touchdown records and Brady had the best year of his career. Both Welker & Moss had well over 1,000 receiving yards each.

The point that I was trying to get across to Mr. Brady, John Cockblocker or whatever his name is, that from 2001-2006, Brady did not have great WR's which is why in 2007 & 2009, Brady had the 2 best years of his career with Welker & Moss. My opinion that Brady was still rebounding from his knee injury was due to the fact that he threw 22 less TD's and had one of his worst performances in the playoffs ever, but this Mr. Brady was all up in arms throwing a hissy fit because I said that...go call the Whaambulance already....WHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Enough about the Pats. Bills this year, my prediction from April still stands at 11-5 (8-8 at the absolute worst). Go Bills!

My opinion that Brady was still rebounding from his knee injury was due to the fact that he threw 22 less TD's and had one of his worst performances in the playoffs ever

Peyton threw for 49 TD's in 2004. Since then he's averaged exactly 30 TD's per year which is 19 less per year than his CAREER YEAR. Has Peyton Manning been slumping since '04?

Your point is so misguided that I cannot go on. I'll leave you with the only words that come to my mind when I read your posts:

Peyton threw for 49 TD's in 2004. Since then he's averaged exactly 30 TD's per year which is 19 less per year than his CAREER YEAR. Has Peyton Manning been slumping since '04?

Your point is so misguided that I cannot go on. I'll leave you with the only words that come to my mind when I read your posts:

Hey Gisele, go kiss Tommy's knee and tell him it will feel all better.

John Cocknballs, here's an article for ya: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-bradytalks081110

"Yet while the Patriots won another AFC East title last season, they looked old and flaccid at times – most notably during a 33-14 first-round playoff defeat to the Ravens at Gillette Stadium. There was talk of a leadership void in the locker room, especially given the absence of departed defensive stalwarts like Rodney Harrison(notes), Willie McGinest(notes), Tedy Bruschi(notes), Mike Vrabel(notes) and Richard Seymour(notes). Players, coaches and executives around the league also questioned the Pats’ talent level, suggesting that coach Bill Belichick, for all his game-planning brilliance, no longer fields an elite roster."

So, the Pats aren't in the decline? If anyone is dumb around here, it's you. Most people on here know the difference between an opinion and a fact. But, I'll help you out, here's a link that will get you the help you need: http://www.hookedonphonics.com/