Torell Troup article

Fingon

By Bryan Sullivan, staff writer

Messenger Post

Posted Aug 06, 2010 @ 04:00 AM

Last update Aug 06, 2010 @ 09:48 AM

Pittsford, N.Y. —

Torell Troup gained a whole new legion of fans when he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in April. Four years of hard work and impressive play with the University of Central Florida earned him plenty of supporters.

Every day though, Troup makes sure to talk to his number one fan: Lashana Johnson, or as he calls her, mom. Johnson’s advice has been instrumental in helping Troup get through his first NFL training camp.

The rookie nose tackle is looking to have a strong preseason to earn playing time this fall.

“I think everything is going pretty well,” Troup said after Wednesday night’s practice at St. John Fisher. “I feel like I am adjusting to everything and learning the plays. I am looking forward to being able to help the team this year.”

With reports saying that he looks like a beast in training camp, I must say... I think we have a very good player on our hands.

http://www.mpnnow.com/sports/x1869744754/Tough-on-the-run

With reports saying that he looks like a beast in training camp, I must say... I think we have a very good player on our hands.

http://www.mpnnow.com/sports/x1869744754/Tough-on-the-run

What? How can that be becasue we "reached for him" and blew it not taking that out of shape slob Cody instead...(who saw like 10 more DT's come off the board after Troup before someone took the blob)

LOL...

What? How can that be becasue we "reached for him" and blew it not taking that out of shape slob Cody instead...(who saw like 10 more DT's come off the board after Troup before someone took the blob)

LOL...

:devil::blink: :blink: ROFL rite on, A-dawg !

all hail... the BLOBBB!! . . . . :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbdown: :thumbdown:............... (----.----)

(shore is hard to draw in here!)

~AS

I still say we should've drafted Cam Thomas because I had heard of him. All the other teams in the league really screwed up by not taking him until the 5th round. Their GM's and scouts are definitely less informed than the people on TBD. What were they thinking!?! I mean, I had seen his name on mock drafts, so he's gotta be better than Troup.

Even before the draft hype, spiller, troupe, and Kyle Calloway were the guys I wanted. I am deliriously happy with our picks.

Hossage, I am not here to fight with you. That seems to be a stretch though. I can see Spiller, maybe maybe Troup, and Callaway? If it's true for you or anyone else that's impressive.

I know you don't care. Just thought maybe we can keep it civil.