Go To Camp and see for Yourself,Edwards is WAY BETTER!

Driffill

Please do not take this from me, go to Bills Camp, a very enjoyable experience and watch the 4 QB's doing all the drills. You will see what Chan has seen, Trent Edwards is heads and shoulders better than the other 3. This is very easy to see in all facets. Trent will be fine running a Run 1st attack that Gailey is known for , and imagine this they are finding ways to get the ball to Parrish, what a thought. I am not saying this turn around is going to happen in 1 year, but the camp is run compared to previous years, it is night and day. Our only concern will be if Trent gets hurt, maybe Brohm will develop into a capable back up. I think Fitz gets cut due to making too much money.

He will be done by game 4.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how good Edwards looks, it's all depends how he processes information between the ears and how big the beating organ is in his chest. My guess that once he looks across the line of scrimmage in a "real" game situation, he is going to crumble like he has done the last couple of years. He doesn't have the heart to withstand the pressure of being a real NFL quaterback.

He is going to go 3 and out his first series, walk to the sideline, sit at the end of the bench by himself and put his head down in his hands. The guy is a heartless machine. He does the same thing over and over, year after year, and yet there are people out there that think he is going to be different.

Isn't the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? There should be a picture of Trent next to insanity in the dictionary.