Clapping at Camp

WordByrd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that none of you are stupid enough to clap when there's a good play at camp. This has been one of my pet peeves. #1 no matter what, if one player on your team does something well, it's exposing another player. #2 when they break a long run, chances are the RB would have been crushed 3 yards past the LOS. Sorry for the rant :D

your apology is not accepted.

maybe we're supposed to moon the players on a good play. yes?

Whoa whoa whoa....first of all I live in Connecticut so I know stuff...the "leisure class" never would use that label...they prefer the term "moneyed", secondly they never would say anything about "penis" and they prefer the word "tinkle", you-rine sounds like something a red necked fellow would say. However, I whole heartedly agree with the discrete clap, murmor of approval or just a simple head nod is more than sufficient.

Correct assessment. But if I catch you driving that GM car in my neighborhood again, I'll have you arrested.

Perhaps we should clap on every play, or have the coaches play a clap tape. Possibly a ratings system like in the olympics could be instituted, with every player having his own section, so we can be sure whether one players good performance comes courtesy of another players poor performance or not, as was the concern of the OP.

Or, we can just figure that the fans are trying to support the players as much as possible, and even if they get it wrong a little, it really is nice to see.

Perhaps we should clap on every play, or have the coaches play a clap tape. Possibly a ratings system like in the olympics could be instituted, with every player having his own section, so we can be sure whether one players good performance comes courtesy of another players poor performance or not, as was the concern of the OP.

Or, we can just figure that the fans are trying to support the players as much as possible, and even if they get it wrong a little, it really is nice to see.

How's about a sitcom style laugh track?

.....you do realize I'm referring to JP, eh? :D

P.S. Luv ya! -b :wallbash:

No, stupid me thought you referring to the poster by that (or a similar) name.

Luv ya back, Cablebabe. :D