Pictures from the 08/04/10 have been added to the gallery.

What stuck out with me is the quote from Trent:

“You go through your highs and lows at camp,” said Trent Edwards. “Obviously, the defense won (Wednesday) and sometimes we’re not going to win a football game. But you have to find a way to learn from it. We have to go back to the drawing board.

Maybe it's me and my lack of enthusiasm knowing that Trent might be the starter but he hasn't changed. He still has the Dick Jauron style of speech. That, i]it's tough out there, we know we are going to lose some games, attitude. I have had enough of this guy and his ho-hum attitude with this team.

Sack up Trent, say something like, they played us tough today, we sucked out there, too many mistakes but we will play better next time, attitude. Show some fire for Christ's sake. Show your teammates, coaches and fans that you have a pulse. Show that you WANT to win, not just hoping to win.

In my opinion, Trentative should have been on the same bus out of Buffalo with Jauron. It's time for a new attitude. I don't care if it comes from a rookie 7th rounder, but we need someone to lead this team that has a heart and desire to WIN in the NFL.

What stuck out with me is the quote from Trent:

“You go through your highs and lows at camp,” said Trent Edwards. “Obviously, the defense won (Wednesday) and sometimes we’re not going to win a football game. But you have to find a way to learn from it. We have to go back to the drawing board.

Maybe it's me and my lack of enthusiasm knowing that Trent might be the starter but he hasn't changed. He still has the Dick Jauron style of speech. That, i]it's tough out there, we know we are going to lose some games, attitude. I have had enough of this guy and his ho-hum attitude with this team.

Sack up Trent, say something like, they played us tough today, we sucked out there, too many mistakes but we will play better next time, attitude. Show some fire for Christ's sake. Show your teammates, coaches and fans that you have a pulse. Show that you WANT to win, not just hoping to win.

In my opinion, Trentative should have been on the same bus out of Buffalo with Jauron. It's time for a new attitude. I don't care if it comes from a rookie 7th rounder, but we need someone to lead this team that has a heart and desire to WIN in the NFL.

While I am an Edwards fan and rooting for him to start this quote pissed me off to. Like you said this reeks of Jauron and his oh well it was hard out there today BS! Grow a pair and say we need to get better and are going to get better.

Practice notes, thus far, have only confirmed what we already know about the Bills from last year. They can't pass or pass protect on offense and on defense they can't stop the run, but they are great against the pass.

Has anything changed?

Practice notes, thus far, have only confirmed what we already know about the Bills from last year. They can't pass or pass protect on offense and on defense they can't stop the run, but they are great against the pass.

Has anything changed?

A good D and good running is bad why? :doh:

PTR

A good D and good running is bad why? :doh:

PTR

The Bills defense couldn't stop the run last year and that proved to be a major problem. If you can't stop the run, you can't win many games.

The defense is having some success rushing the passer in camp, but does that prove our O-Line is just terrible at pass pro, just like last year, or are they really gonna be able to put heat on all the QB's we face this year? That remains to be seen, but so far the Bills have only confirmed what we already knew about the Bills from last year.

Go to the top of this page and you'll see a link marked "Gallery". Click on it and you'll find the pictures. :thumbsup:

Not sure if there's something wrong with my laptop, I have hit refresh, and i'm telling you, the latest is "Night Practice" posted 8/2

Not sure if there's something wrong with my laptop, I have hit refresh, and i'm telling you, the latest is "Night Practice" posted 8/2

Go to "Gallery" on the far left is "Members Gallery" click on that. On the far left of the members gallery you'll see 08/04/10 night pictures.

Has anything changed?

Damnit! Now the Bills D sucks!! :devil:

Link

Big plays in passing game

The offense has had its share of troubles connecting on the big hitters in the passing game, but they had good success with the deep ball Friday night. Lee Evans was a big part of the explosive downfield plays.

Evans pulled in a pass deep down the near sideline from Trent Edwards, who dropped it right over his shoulder for a touchdown as the receiver ran the remaining 30 yards to the end zone for a 60-yard score.

Felton Huggins ran down the same sideline a series later where Ryan Fitzpatrick hit him in stride for a 35-yard pass play.

But Evans had the offensive play of the day beating his defender on a deep post and Edwards hit his outstretched hands perfectly with a 50-yard pass on a 65-yard touchdown that brought the fans in attendance to their feet.

Well it looks the O and D are going to suck this year based on those training camp reports. :ph34r:

That's sarcasm people, sarcasm.