!@#$ this

Pete

Just curious-does France have punitive tobacco/alcohol tax's like the US? Collected for our own good of course. The standard excuse is "encouraging people to quit". Behavior modification by taxation? Scary.

Of course !! Don't you know that the standart way to tackle an issue in France is to create a new tax?!!

At least I live on the spanish border so i'm able to give money to a more tax responsible state for my oil and alcohol needs.

Of course !! Don't you know that the standart way to tackle an issue in France is to create a new tax?!!

At least I live on the spanish border so i'm able to give money to a more tax responsible state for my oil and alcohol needs.

I understand that. When I lived in NY I bought all my tobacco/gasoline on Indian reservations[tax free]

If money was no object to me I would have done the same,just to screw NY out of their"sin tax".Having a beer and a smoke is a "sin"?

Of course NY [as they have for decades} is using the full power of it's legal resources to try to collect tax's on reservations.

Most reservations are poor rural areas and the tax free shops are their only source of jobs/income.

Better they live on welfare then NY get "cheated" on the tax money they so richly deserve.

Even though you're a mouth-breathing idiot, you're right. My favorite is still the " Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act" of 2001. <_<

They choose an acronym and then make the title fit

USA PATRIOT Act