Undrafted Rookie FA's

dgrid

the undrafted free agents we picked up seem to be impressive, from what Im reading about training camp.

Of course it's still very early, so who knows how they really pan out. For what it's worth, here's a list of them w/ potential:

J Bell RB

D Nelson WR

N Roosevelt WR

C Howard OG

S Allen C

A Coleman OLB

Thoughts? hope I didnt forget anyone.

the undrafted free agents we picked up seem to be impressive, from what Im reading about training camp.

Of course it's still very early, so who knows how they really pan out. For what it's worth, here's a list of them w/ potential:

J Bell RB

D Nelson WR

N Roosevelt WR

C Howard OT

S Allen C

A Coleman OLB

Thoughts? hope I didnt forget anyone.

I think Nelson and Coleman will become very solid players...Bell will lose in a numbers game, so will Roosevelt...and both lineman have the potential to be solid backups.

I think Cordaro Howard is actually a OG. I think if both him and Allen have a good chances to make the roster. In every report I get to read, Chambers is being beat by someone and Christian Gaddis is not a sure bet.

Coleman could suprise, but if Schobel returns it will be an uphill battle for him.

Bell could make it as the 4 RB, I think he will see ample time in preseason games.

I think Cordaro Howard is actually a OG. I think if both him and Allen have a good chances to make the roster. In every report I get to read, Chambers is being beat by someone and Christian Gaddis is not a sure bet.

Thanks, fixed that.

Roosevelt looks like a PS candidate for sure. Bell looks like a keeper, but that will depend on Gailey keeping 4 RB's (and reportedly Simpson looks good as well). Might be time to think about moving one of them. The Broncos will probably be looking, and so too might be the Eagles.

Bell looks like a keeper, but that will depend on Gailey keeping 4 RB's (and reportedly Simpson looks good as well). Might be time to think about moving one of them. The Broncos will probably be looking, and so too might be the Eagles.

Well, a little trade market is developing for Marshawn Lynch. You couldn't really trade Bell or Simpson because they have no trade value, right?

Lynch, who apparently has lost weight and looks very good so far could fetch the Bills something of real value.

In Denver, not only Moreno, but Buckhalter is also injured. This bears watching.