Bills Text....

When former safeties were linebackers and hope sprung eternal, Nic harris was a promising young player. Then he played, sucked, and is 20 lbs too small for the 3-4. He didn't hold up against the run, didnt know the scheme, but he looked like a good tackler with some natural ability.

When former safeties were linebackers and hope sprung eternal, Nic harris was a promising young player. Then he played, sucked, and is 20 lbs too small for the 3-4.

Size wasn't his problem, it was his knee. Harris was up to around 250.

Size wasn't his problem, it was his knee. Harris was up to around 250.

I read an article a couple months ago about how he had moved up from 220 to 230. This new guy doesnt have prototypical size either.

Yep, the real scouts can predict injuries :)

Doesn't matter. The guy was never going to be a player, but people learn someone's name and automatically start interjecting him into the lineup. They were doing it with Alvin Bowen when I got to this site. He sucked and got cut. Then it started with Nic Harris. Ditto for him. Now we get to do it all over again with Moats and Batten. SSDD.

Doesn't matter. The guy was never going to be a player, but people learn someone's name and automatically start interjecting him into the lineup. They were doing it with Alvin Bowen when I got to this site. He sucked and got cut. Then it started with Nic Harris. Ditto for him. Now we get to do it all over again with Moats and Batten. SSDD.

Since you seem to know the unforeseeable, do you have tonight's lottery numbers?

The impressive thing about Nic Harris is his life story. You must root for men like Nic, whether he makes it as a pro football player or not. He has made it as a man, which is more than most on this board. There are intangibles beyond whether or not he makes the team that you must look at. Also Bowen and Harris both blew out knees. That they have not made it back from serious injury is unfortunate but not because they "suck". I'd rather root for a losing team full of Bowens & Harris's then some collection of prima donna's like the new Miami Heat or NY Jets.