The Jills

You guys are being a little bit harsh.  Some of the Bills are very pretty others are quite average with nice bods.  Go to a game and you'll see they all have nice abs at least!  Actually some are very very pretty.

145141[/snapback]

Errr Ray, we were talking about the Jills, not the Bills.

Last year when I sat in the second row by the Bills sideline I saw one Jill that looked like her teeth were transplanted from a horse...

Most Jills are ok..A few are hot - The oriental Jill is SMOKIN...

144640[/snapback]

Oriental? I don't think I could clasify any of this year's Jills as oriental..last year we had Leah though

I've watched and the TV networks don't show the cherleaders very much.  Hardly at all realy.  I think it is for the following reasons:

1.) They don't want to turn off their female viewers.  Some chicks like football and don't want to be reminded how fat they are ... or feel.

2.) They don't want to turn on their male viewers and have them change the channel to the Playboy Network (or whatever).  This could happen if your team of choice was losing.

3.) They don't want to bring heat on the male viewers when their wife/girlfriend walks through the living room and sees the cheerleaders doing splits in unison. 

Other than that I can't figure out why the netowrks hardly show the gals at all.  But we do get to see those female sideline reports.  WhooHoo !  :rolleyes:

144588[/snapback]

Cheerleaders get plenty of airtime. It's bordering on gratuitous as it is. I think that the main reason cheerbabes don't get even more airtime is that the league is trying to maintain it's image as family friendly television. Now if you want more cheerbabe shots, watch a college game where you get the famous "look up the skirt of the 19 year old chick" shot about 6 times per game.

Errr Ray, we were talking about the Jills, not the Bills.

145173[/snapback]

Errrrr--that should have been Jills. Not that there is anything wrong with that!