OH YEAH!!!

BillsNYC

Forgot to give due praise to Drw Bledsoe for throwing his body into a Seahawk's legs on one of the reverses we ran.

Why not use him more often like this? I'm a big guy (6-7) and when I met Drew, I couldn't believe how big he was! The guy is built like a tight end! Plus, he's durable as all hell. It would probably boost his confidence as well.

Forgot to give due praise to Drw Bledsoe for throwing his body into a Seahawk's legs on one of the reverses we ran.

Why not use him more often like this? I'm a big guy (6-7) and when I met Drew, I couldn't believe how big he was! The guy is built like a tight end! Plus, he's durable as all hell. It would probably boost his confidence as well.

143940[/snapback]

How's the weather up there?

143940[/snapback]

I think it might have something to do with him being the quarterback and not wanting him to take unnecessary hits.