2010 Predictions

Alright, six days away till training camp!!! Cant freakin wait......So whats everyones prediction on the season??

Here's mine...Might seem a bit out of reach, but im a BILLIEVERRRRR.....

12-4 with losses coming against new england once, jets once, minnesota, and baltimore...I honestly can see us beating everyone else. I know at 12-4 a lot of you are laughing in my face but i really think its very possible for us to shock the world.

Sep. 12..........Miami

Sep. 19.........@Green Bay

Sep. 26..........@New England

Oct. 3.............NY Jets

Oct. 10............Jacksonville

BYE

Oct. 24............@Baltimore

Oct. 31............@Kansis City

Nov. 7.............Chicago (Toronto)

Nov. 14............Detroit

Nov. 21............@Cincinnati

Nov. 28............Pittsburgh

Dec. 5..............@Minnesota

Dec. 12.............Cleveland

Dec. 19.............@miami

Dec. 26.............New England

Jan. 2...............@NY Jets

Sep. 12..........Miami W

Sep. 19.........@Green Bay L

Sep. 26..........@New England L

Oct. 3.............NY Jets L

Oct. 10............Jacksonville L

BYE

Oct. 24............@Baltimore L

Oct. 31............@Kansis City W

Nov. 7.............Chicago (Toronto) L

Nov. 14............Detroit W

Nov. 21............@Cincinnati L

Nov. 28............Pittsburgh L

Dec. 5..............@Minnesota L

Dec. 12.............Cleveland L

Dec. 19.............@miami L

Dec. 26.............New England L

Jan. 2...............@NY Jets L

3-13

Alright, six days away till training camp!!! Cant freakin wait......So whats everyones prediction on the season??

Here's mine...Might seem a bit out of reach, but im a BILLIEVERRRRR.....

12-4 with losses coming against new england once, jets once, minnesota, and baltimore...I honestly can see us beating everyone else. I know at 12-4 a lot of you are laughing in my face but i really think its very possible for us to shock the world.

Sep. 12..........Miami

Sep. 19.........@Green Bay

Sep. 26..........@New England

Oct. 3.............NY Jets

Oct. 10............Jacksonville

BYE

Oct. 24............@Baltimore

Oct. 31............@Kansis City

Nov. 7.............Chicago (Toronto)

Nov. 14............Detroit

Nov. 21............@Cincinnati

Nov. 28............Pittsburgh

Dec. 5..............@Minnesota

Dec. 12.............Cleveland

Dec. 19.............@miami

Dec. 26.............New England

Jan. 2...............@NY Jets

I enjoy reading optomistic posts. I honestly believe that the doom and gloom predictions that many people have for us (such as we finish 1-15 or 3-13) are more far-fetched than the loftier 11-5/12-4 picks. I don't think we are in as bad of shape as other people think we are. That said, I don't know that we'll finish 12-4 but I would love to see it. I'm going to go ahead and pick 9-7 just barely out of the playoffs. Perhaps in 2011 we'll finally get over the hump (assuming there's a season in 2011).

I enjoy reading optomistic posts. I honestly believe that the doom and gloom predictions that many people have for us (such as we finish 1-15 or 3-13) are more far-fetched than the loftier 11-5/12-4 picks. I don't think we are in as bad of shape as other people think we are. That said, I don't know that we'll finish 12-4 but I would love to see it. I'm going to go ahead and pick 9-7 just barely out of the playoffs. Perhaps in 2011 we'll finally get over the hump (assuming there's a season in 2011).

yeah i agree with you dude. my 12-4 prediction is a little doubtful but if we can take advantage of all our strengths, i think we can definitely reach double digit wins. 9-7 is probably a lot more realistic but im hopin and prayin for best case scenario...i just dont get how some people can say were going to go 3 and 13...come on now...if ur not a bills fan get off the site..i understand some of you are just being honest on how you feel..but if ur a true bills fan u wouldnt think were guna win less than 5 games. We have a lot of talent on this team and i think we have a good shot at shocking a lot of people. Theres no way we win less than 6 games.

yeah i agree with you dude. my 12-4 prediction is a little doubtful but if we can take advantage of all our strengths, i think we can definitely reach double digit wins. 9-7 is probably a lot more realistic but im hopin and prayin for best case scenario...i just dont get how some people can say were going to go 3 and 13...come on now...if ur not a bills fan get off the site..i understand some of you are just being honest on how you feel..but if ur a true bills fan u wouldnt think were guna win less than 5 games. We have a lot of talent on this team and i think we have a good shot at shocking a lot of people. Theres no way we win less than 6 games.

I honestly think 8-8

Sep. 12..........Miami W

Oct. 3.............NY Jets W

Oct. 10............Jacksonville W

BYE

Nov. 7.............Chicago (Toronto) W

Nov. 28............Pittsburgh W

Dec. 5..............@Minnesota L

Dec. 12.............Cleveland W

Dec. 26.............New England L

Jan. 2...............@NY Jets W

9-7

Sep. 12..........Miami W

Oct. 3.............NY Jets L

Oct. 10............Jacksonville W

BYE

Nov. 7.............Chicago (Toronto) W

Nov. 28............Pittsburgh W

Dec. 5..............@Minnesota W

Dec. 12.............Cleveland W

Dec. 26.............New England W

Jan. 2...............@NY Jets L

9-7

we beat the Bears, because the team is motivated by an "away" game. Pittsburgh has Rapelisbergher let down and turmoil ensues. Minnesota has a similar effect when Favre becomes injured and the Vikes struggle without him. We are tired of losing to Cleveland, and New England so we split with them. I wanted to put a W on the Jets game at the end but just couldn't bring myself to. They probably will have nothing to play for but it may resemble the Steelers' game a few years ago where we couldn't win against the third string for some reason.