My dream last night

Last night I dreamt that the Bills opened up the season 2-0 and had the sports world starting to take notice. Reminiscent of the early "Trent for MVP" talk a few years ago, before the concussion.

Dyslexic inversion with numbers in dreams is a very common thing

I can easily see the Bills going 2-0 to start the season. With so many changes in schemes they should be able to keep the first two teams a little off balance because there isn't a lot of film on them yet. JMO

The only people off balance the first two games will be the team with the new coaching staff, new defensive/offensive schemes and a QB who's in way over his head.

I had a dream last night that the new Droid X phone transformed into a huge turn-of-the-century camera, complete with that sheet that the photographer would cover himself up with before the big flash and poof of smoke. You all can now wake up from that gem of a story I just told.

I had a dream about this moment... When I was making love... to my wife Donna. On top a her; powerful thrusts, filling the sultry night air. Heavy breath. My son Gabriel walked in, little boy. My wife sprung out of bed and said "No, Gabriel! Leave!" And I said "No, honey, shut your mouth, let him watch." Let him watch what is being consecrated here. And I want the people to watch what is going to be consecrated here. And I will bring my son down here, and he will watch.

I had a dream about this moment... When I was making love... to my wife Donna. On top a her; powerful thrusts, filling the sultry night air. Heavy breath. My son Gabriel walked in, little boy. My wife sprung out of bed and said "No, Gabriel! Leave!" And I said "No, honey, shut your mouth, let him watch." Let him watch what is being consecrated here. And I want the people to watch what is going to be consecrated here. And I will bring my son down here, and he will watch.

Too Far IMO.. I know its just a joke just sayin!

Dude...you need help....seriously!

I've had several positive Bills dreams lately, including 1 in which the Bills were up 30-something on the Fins in the 2nd quarter. I remember it was a home game and the crowd was electric. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come rather than wishful dreaming

Were you wearing your skirt? That might have raised your son's eyebrows a bit.

I had a dream last night that the new Droid X phone transformed into a huge turn-of-the-century camera, complete with that sheet that the photographer would cover himself up with before the big flash and poof of smoke. You all can now wake up from that gem of a story I just told.

Did they still have those in 2000? :angry:

We all just lived through a "turn-of-the-century". Kinda weird if you think about it.