Attn: Al Qaeda

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickelback, Buckcherry, Three Days Grace @ HSBC Arena on Sept 21.

just sayin...

The idea of terrorists attacking a concert where thousands of people would be is funny?

WOW!

Some things are not really funny. Maybe mildly funny but in extreme bad taste?

I agree that this particular joke wasn't very funny, so it moves into the realm of tasteless. However, if somebody comes up with a legitimately funny, laugh out loud, terrorist/al qaeda joke, more power to them.

The February after 9/11, I remember somebody made this Valentine's Card that portrayed the twin towers with smily faces, and it said I'm Falling For You. I laughed so hard at that. I felt guilty, but humor doesn't really recognize tact sometimes.

The idea of terrorists attacking a concert where thousands of people would be is funny?

WOW!

i did not list "concert goers" in my post. but now that you have me thinking about it, i could easily include anyone who would pay to see those bands...

jeez louise, you guys are so serious.

and yes, the classic equation is "tragedy + time = comedy". it's one of the oldest rules in the book. lighten up sweetheart.

Whether your like them or not, I don't think anyone would disagree that Nickelback is a great, great rock band (maybe the best since Creed's heyday). Losing them would set back the genre.

lol...good one

didn't think this thread was going to get funnier ...but it did!

Whether your like them or not, I don't think anyone would disagree that Nickelback is a great, great rock band (maybe the best since Creed's heyday). Losing them would set back the genre.

Have you been the victim of any recent head trauma?

hoo my lordy, im dying here :bag:

what genre is that specifically?