Above all, this is the year we get questions asnwered and move forward

Theres so many question marks on this team, so many hit or miss spots, yet the team has talent, its a really tough spot. When Nix said theyre not that far away, theyre really not. 6-7 win teams can make the jump. But with this many questions its definately tougher to do.

Is their a future QB on the roster?

Do we have another WR besides Evans?

Can Stroud/Williams handle new DL positions?

Do we have a starting outside linebacker on the roster?

Will Lynch be apart of the team?

Does our secondary continue to do well in more man coverage?

Is Spiller the real deal?

Will we have less injuries?

is their a starting LT on the roster?

What do we make of our TE's?

Above all, the question Can Chan Gailey Coach, might not be answered this year. When we go into next season, with one or two more free agent pickups, a few more picks, and alotta these questions asnwered, then we will ask can he coach us to be a winner. But to ask him to do it this yr, installing all new systems, with so many up in the air positions...idk. But Jauron never had us tanked at 2-14 or something, so if that happens to Chan this year, I will think less of him.

thoughts?

Theres so many question marks on this team, so many hit or miss spots, yet the team has talent, its a really tough spot. When Nix said theyre not that far away, theyre really not. 6-7 win teams can make the jump. But with this many questions its definately tougher to do.

Is their a future QB on the roster? N

Do we have another WR besides Evans? Y

Can Stroud/Williams handle new DL positions? Well Enough

Do we have a starting outside linebacker on the roster? Y

Will Lynch be apart of the team? Hes a punk and you're giving him spotlight.

Does our secondary continue to do well in more man coverage? Yup

Is Spiller the real deal? A Yup

Will we have less injuries? Yep

is their a starting LT on the roster? In time

What do we make of our TE's? They are big dudes who can block and catch the oval ball.

Is their a future QB on the roster?

Do we have another WR besides Evans?

Can Stroud/Williams handle new DL positions?

Do we have a starting outside linebacker on the roster?

Will Lynch be apart of the team?

Does our secondary continue to do well in more man coverage?

Is Spiller the real deal?

Will we have less injuries?

is their a starting LT on the roster?

What do we make of our TE's?

Above all, the question Can Chan Gailey Coach, might not be answered this year. When we go into next season, with one or two more free agent pickups, a few more picks, and alotta these questions asnwered, then we will ask can he coach us to be a winner. But to ask him to do it this yr, installing all new systems, with so many up in the air positions...idk. But Jauron never had us tanked at 2-14 or something, so if that happens to Chan this year, I will think less of him.

thoughts?

My thoughts are that the Bills leave us way too much to think about going into every season. :blink: It was so much easier 20 years ago when the only thing I used to think about this time of the year ; can they get over the hump and win the SB this year?? :doh:

I would agree and say that we finally have a front office w/a clue.

Our team was close in many games last year. That and $1.00 will get you a bottled water. But, they had even the Super Bowl champs bottled up and off the score board for practically 4 quarters.

Now w/Allaire gone and a real strength program in place, it will be interesting to see if the injuries cease. That, and bigger bodies and a better overall scheme should help keep players out of position, too.

I'm excited to see who can be the #2 WR, if Spiller can have the impact we all hope that he does, I'm hopeful Roscoe bounces back in the return game and finally becomes a threat in the slot, and if Trent can pull through. The defense should be more solid- IMO- and w/veteran help of Davis and the other LB from Miami I think we'll be in good shape.

My only question is at the LT position. If they could only pull off a trade for McNeil, I'd be feeling really confident for their chances this upcoming season.

IMO, that is the only hole still present on the team.

Nix may simply be waiting to see round 2 of FA (camp cuts), to obtain a qualified short term fix to LT, that is unless of course, he feels Bell can be that guy.....

i agree, even if Bell comes through he could still look into camp cuts to strengthen the position. also (being the eternal optimist), the more i learn about Gailey in particular the more i trust his judgment and the coaching staff. when we close out this year on January 2nd , i believe we will be "chomping at the bit" for the next season. that would make for an excruciating off season; but i feel good--yeah, i feel good.