(LINK)The Nitrous Mafia

Nitrous Mafia is crazy stuff. They are at every festival and so brazen. I don't understand how they don't get busted. I get they have lookouts but they are so overt about selling and where is the undercover? I went to the Phish shows at Hartford and walking back to the parking lot for blocks we had to navigate through the nitrous mafia. We saw people who turned blue, we saw people passed out. Crazy ****. Good article

I think law enforcement would be able to shut this down very easily if they wanted to.

I doubt they even care, or at least they shouldn't. I'd rather my tax dollars go to something actually useful.

I doubt they even care, or at least they shouldn't. I'd rather my tax dollars go to something actually useful.

I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars went toward hippy prevention. Hippies, even newly minted ones, cost society more than just their horrendous smell, droning on and on and incredible annoyance. They cost real $ to all of us by not producing anything whatsoever for scoiety.

I hope they do try to prevent this crap. Creating new hippies cannot be good for society. I am not for the death penalty in all cases but with hippies they are really killing themselves slowly by using drugs like nitrous and pot. I don't really see the problem if the cops accelerate the process a bit if they catch the sale/purchase taking place.

I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars went toward hippy prevention. Hippies, even newly minted ones, cost society more than just their horrendous smell, droning on and on and incredible annoyance. They cost real $ to all of us by not producing anything whatsoever for scoiety.

I hope they do try to prevent this crap. Creating new hippies cannot be good for society. I am not for the death penalty in all cases but with hippies they are really killing themselves slowly by using drugs like nitrous and pot. I don't really see the problem if the cops accelerate the process a bit if they catch the sale/purchase taking place.

Settle down Cartman.