ESPN Ultimate NFL rankings

Just when I can't possibly think you can get any dumber, you go right ahead and prove me wrong.

LOOSE = Not Tight

LOSE = Not Win

LOST = Not Won

I guess you haven't put down the hot pockets yet..... Man you're just making this too easy. Please, before it gets any worse for you, you might want to consider closing this account and re-registering with a new user-name, I don't think anyone can honestly read another post from you without bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

Recent and most popular terminology would refer to you as "Epic Fail"

As for debating my opinions with you, I would have if you had attempted to make a valid point without the infantile remarks.

My last bit of advice to you :

Read this, you obviously need it.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Infl...0841&sr=1-1

Reading....from left to right, top to bottom, words together forming sentences, sentences forming paragraphs. Take Advil for any headaches you might develop, Midol for your cramps, and Massingil to flush the sand you seem to have in your.....

Welcome to ignore. Your are my first. I am sure that will delight you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That simply isn't true. The experts do know they teams some more than others but they all possess knowledge of each and every team. What they don't know is the outcome of how each team is going to perform.

Ok, I'm done with you. You know so little, it's getting boring. Keep thinking that Solomon Wilcox knows details of the direction the Bills are headed. I guess the Bills will prove you wrong. The pundits have us in the bottom 5 teams. If we draft in the bottom five you'll be right, if we don't I will be.

Just when I can't possibly think you can get any dumber, you go right ahead and prove me wrong.

LOOSE = Not Tight

LOSE = Not Win

LOST = Not Won

u pulled out the dictionary on his @

maybe he forgot the letter R

YOU R LOOSE!!! (which that implies so much gayness)

To be 31st in the league, we'd have to be at least as bad, relative to the rest of the league, as the following teams of the last few years:

2009: Rams, Lions

2008: Lions, Rams

2007: Dolphins, Rams

2006: Raiders, Lions

Maybe there will be more parity this year than in the last four, but it will take an epically bad Bills team to finish among that list.

This already is an epically bad Bills team. You really can't see how they ranked us this low? I mean just check the message board. We have a large percentage of people claiming Ryan Fitzpatrick is our best QB. That alone is more than enough evidence of our epic badness.

Just face it. The Bills are BAD. I'm optimistic about Gailey and where the team could go under his direction, but this year we suffer. To think otherwise is naive and really just prelude to crushing disappointment. Again.

Reasons for our epic badness include, but are not limited to:

1. Fitzpatrick and Brohm are actually in legitimate discussion about whom is the Bills best QB (epic ouch).

2. Lee Evans is our best wide out (epic ouch).

3. One of our other receivers is our 2nd best wide out (OMFG ouch).

4. Our offensive line is among the worst in the league, with very little reason to believe that it will get better.

5. Our defensive line that was barely adequate in the tampa2 will now be asked to anchor the 3-4.

6. Our linebacking corps utterly lack the kind of depth, size, strength and talent required to play in a 3-4. We had a LB corp that was MEDIOCRE AT BEST in a tampa2, and now our defense is going to be focused around that unit? (Yikes)

7. New staff, new system, new stuff to forget and screw up repeatedly.

8. The weather in Buffalo is January is completely miserable (hooray for living in the deep south - pretty much the only thing I like about it).

Well if you are still having trouble understanding why anyone would believe we are going to be *that* bad, I would like to know what makes you think otherwise. I would love to be pleasantly surprised. But I mean really are you going to sit here and pretend that we are somehow going to overcome all of the above and finish better than 10 other teams in the league? There is only one way I can describe that: hopelessly delusional.

Ok, I'm done with you. You know so little, it's getting boring. Keep thinking that Solomon Wilcox knows details of the direction the Bills are headed. I guess the Bills will prove you wrong. The pundits have us in the bottom 5 teams. If we draft in the bottom five you'll be right, if we don't I will be.

Yea...except that draft success != NFL success in the short term. I mean if you seriously think that any draft class is going to be able to lift an otherwise sure fire bottom 5 team out of the cellar, you really don't know much about pro football. Any team that is relying heavily on multiple rookies to make them a better team is so unbelievably bad you probably don't want to discuss it at all.

Yea...except that draft success != NFL success in the short term. I mean if you seriously think that any draft class is going to be able to lift an otherwise sure fire bottom 5 team out of the cellar, you really don't know much about pro football. Any team that is relying heavily on multiple rookies to make them a better team is so unbelievably bad you probably don't want to discuss it at all.

Oh really? Sure fire bottom 5 team? Based on what? We haven't been a bottom 5 team since 2002. So because your feeble opinion says we are a bottom 5 team, that means you know more about pro football? I'm certainly not an expert, but at the very least my opinion is a toss up with yours. And I certainly believe I can make my case a lot easier than you can. We've arguably gotten better at every thing football related this off season, from the Front Office, coaching staff, scheme, and personal. A team with abysmal coaching and scheme, and decimated with injuries every year went 7-9 3 years in a row and won 6 games last year.

Ok, now you go on how we are a "sure fire bottom 5 team".

I am hoping that I am wrong.

This already is an epically bad Bills team. You really can't see how they ranked us this low? I mean just check the message board. We have a large percentage of people claiming Ryan Fitzpatrick is our best QB. That alone is more than enough evidence of our epic badness.

Just face it. The Bills are BAD. I'm optimistic about Gailey and where the team could go under his direction, but this year we suffer. To think otherwise is naive and really just prelude to crushing disappointment. Again.

Reasons for our epic badness include, but are not limited to:

1. Fitzpatrick and Brohm are actually in legitimate discussion about whom is the Bills best QB (epic ouch).

2. Lee Evans is our best wide out (epic ouch).

3. One of our other receivers is our 2nd best wide out (OMFG ouch).

4. Our offensive line is among the worst in the league, with very little reason to believe that it will get better.

5. Our defensive line that was barely adequate in the tampa2 will now be asked to anchor the 3-4.

6. Our linebacking corps utterly lack the kind of depth, size, strength and talent required to play in a 3-4. We had a LB corp that was MEDIOCRE AT BEST in a tampa2, and now our defense is going to be focused around that unit? (Yikes)

7. New staff, new system, new stuff to forget and screw up repeatedly.

8. The weather in Buffalo is January is completely miserable (hooray for living in the deep south - pretty much the only thing I like about it).

Well if you are still having trouble understanding why anyone would believe we are going to be *that* bad, I would like to know what makes you think otherwise. I would love to be pleasantly surprised. But I mean really are you going to sit here and pretend that we are somehow going to overcome all of the above and finish better than 10 other teams in the league? There is only one way I can describe that: hopelessly delusional.

I really agree with your post. I have been saying this ever since I joined the forum. It's refreshing to hear a realistic viewpoint instead of this "pie in the sky" verbiage.

You've made my point. From an eyeball test I can completely understand the criticism, that's exactly what I'm saying. But for an optimistic fan like myself who likes what he's seeing out of the new regime, the national media doesn't know the team well enough to even sense the change. That's why I said we are going to have to win for them to change their view of us. They don't follow our team that closely.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why *I* do at this point, either. Another mediocre "fix" to the front office, an uninspiring HC hire, and a questionable draft have me feeling like this "new beginning" is just another in a long line of "rebuilding" seasons that's likely to come crashing down in three years. That being said, I'll watch every week. Just hope they don't put me to sleep like they literally did last year.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why *I* do at this point, either. Another mediocre "fix" to the front office, an uninspiring HC hire, and a questionable draft have me feeling like this "new beginning" is just another in a long line of "rebuilding" seasons that's likely to come crashing down in three years. That being said, I'll watch every week. Just hope they don't put me to sleep like they literally did last year.

Ok, you have another opinion about the things we've done and where we're headed. That's fine, and quite frankly I can understand your description of how you see the off season moves and they may very well prove to be true.

We are getting away from my point though, which is only we can have that opinion, the national media's opinion of us is garbage. They don't analyze our team, which I can completely understand why, but still they don't. So whenever I hear Jaimie Dukes talk about Buffalo, I completely discard what he thinks.

Finally, some common sense thinking! Great post.

Every draft by every team is questionable. The whole point of a new beginning is the opportunity it brings. The fact that you're already feeling like the new regime is just in another long list of failures, is not only stupid, but irresponsible. I'm not sure why guys like you follow the team. You have over 25,000 posts and rank 3rd most, but yet you hate where this team is headed. What is the point? It's like you're your own problem.

Every draft by every team is questionable. The whole point of a new beginning is the opportunity it brings. The fact that you're already feeling like the new regime is just in another long list of failures, is not only stupid, but irresponsible. I'm not sure why guys like you follow the team. You have over 25,000 posts and rank 3rd most, but yet you hate where this team is headed. What is the point? It's like you're your own problem.

Totally unprofessional post.

Just because he share's your opinion, doesn't mean it's common sense. Finding solace when another poster bashes everything about the Bills just makes you look pathetic.

You are totally unprofessional. I just personally thanked him for one post.

You should start checking your own inventory...

Ok, you have another opinion about the things we've done and where we're headed. That's fine, and quite frankly I can understand your description of how you see the off season moves and they may very well prove to be true.

We are getting away from my point though, which is only we can have that opinion, the national media's opinion of us is garbage. They don't analyze our team, which I can completely understand why, but still they don't. So whenever I hear Jaimie Dukes talk about Buffalo, I completely discard what he thinks.

Refer to http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-32-teams-in-...2-Buffalo-Bills

Now you tell me what Jamie Dukes and Charles Davis said should be "disregarded" as you put it.

IMO, they are knowledgeable and correct in their assessment of the Bills.