More Buffalo hate

A. Mason (ravens) on T.O. per ESPN, "Looking at him, you can see he's in great shape, that he can still fare well and produce numbers," Mason said, per the Sporting News via the Baltimore Sun. "But now he's been treated like a scapegoat for what happened in Buffalo; it's unfair."

Did I miss something, what happened in Buffalo? T.O. came in, he put up some nice numbers on a lousy team with no coaching staff, no real Qb, and O-line, and we all moved on. Now it Buffalo fault T.O. can't get a new job. This kind of thinking should fair well with future free agents.

I think there is a certain stigma attached to having to come to Buffalo to play, like it is the worst case scenario. I dont understand why nobody has picked up T.O., because he has proved that he can behave here.

I think there is a certain stigma attached to having to come to Buffalo to play, like it is the worst case scenario. I dont understand why nobody has picked up T.O., because he has proved that he can behave here.

He has? What bizarro world are you on?

TO opend his yap and ragged against Ternt quite a bit. He didn't rag on Fitz ,,, What was the outcome? Pretty much the same. TO got some long balls, padded his stats and the Bills STILL lost.

Terrell Owens Calls Out Trent Edwards after Loss Video | NFL ...Bills WR Terrell Owens speaks to reporters about missed opportunities offensively and QB Trent Edwards in loss to Patriots on Monday

http://www.blitzcorner.com/NFL/Terrell-Owe...fter-Loss-Video

I also thought TO behaved well while in Buffalo. I don't see anything wrong with calling out a starter who is playing like a big bag of ****. It should happen more often and maybe light a fire under some of these guys. DJ sure as !@#$ wasn't going to do it. I suspect that Chan, being old school, won't hesitate to call someone out either ... albeit privately.

A. Mason (ravens) on T.O. per ESPN, "Looking at him, you can see he's in great shape, that he can still fare well and produce numbers," Mason said, per the Sporting News via the Baltimore Sun. "But now he's been treated like a scapegoat for what happened in Buffalo; it's unfair."

Did I miss something, what happened in Buffalo? T.O. came in, he put up some nice numbers on a lousy team with no coaching staff, no real Qb, and O-line, and we all moved on. Now it Buffalo fault T.O. can't get a new job. This kind of thinking should fair well with future free agents.

Who has made TO a scapegoat for the 2009 Bills? Not anyone I know. TO was professional his entire time here. Mason seems like a jerk trying to stir the pot.