Bills QB depth chart will stay unsettled

link

Buffalo Bills coach Chan Gailey won't name a starting quarterback before training camp. He said his opinion of who the leading candidate will be seems to change every few days.

He'll be satisfied to have identified a quarterback to take regular first-team reps before training camp begins July 29. The Bills have used Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm in a rotation throughout voluntary workouts this spring.

This may come as a shock but Gailey's not telling everyone what he thinks.

PTR

Agree... The only "tell" he has given is the scat back comment, he is going to take his time but I think he has his lead horse just not sure they will fininsh the race in training camp....

Um...duh

This may come as a shock but Gailey's not telling everyone what he thinks.

PTR

Why would he?

Exactly. Gailey will have a good idea who is going to start right off the bat when camp starts.

I wouldn't bet the house on that Ice. He might be leaning one way or the other, but they have barely begun to show what he needs to see, IMO.

When looking for the #1 guy, I wonder how much Edwards' injuries will play a part. That isn't showing up in these OTA's. You know, the more I think about Edwards injuries and Fitz's sometimes missing ten yard passes by five yards, the more I think maybe Brohm should be the guy.