trade package with Schobel and Lynch.

gjv001

Does a trade package of Schobel and Lynch have enough value for a No. 2 pick in next years draft?

No doubt. I would actually say a hell of a current starting player or definitely a 2nd round pick. Lynch two-time 1,000 yard rusher and the league already knows what Schobel can do. No brainer.

Hell they should put together a package for Houston.

so all you Lynch haters think chan gailey will waste his talent the last Dick did, just keep hating... you will be in love again. 24 years old and two 1000 yd seasons with a supposedly "bad" offensive line.......jajajajjajaajajajajaaj, you want to trade him for peanuts, jajajajajajajjajajajaja. so many morons

I assume you're exaggerating. He wants 1 extra day a week to be with the family. As long as he brings it on game day, it shouldn't matter to us.

I agree heis a pro and could still bring it on gameday! Give him the travel day to got texas...

so all you Lynch haters think chan gailey will waste his talent the last Dick did, just keep hating... you will be in love again. 24 years old and two 1000 yd seasons with a supposedly "bad" offensive line.......jajajajjajaajajajajaaj, you want to trade him for peanuts, jajajajajajajjajajajaja. so many morons

i agree with you here. new coach. new offense. new scheme. they dont call you "beast mode" for nothing right? cant wait till season starts.