A Dream Win...

A Dream Win

The date? - September 19th, 2010.

The time? - 3:52 pm.

The place? – Legendary Lambeau Field….

They’re down by 6 with 1:39 left on the clock. Old number 4 takes the field, he looks cool and calm even though he’s taken a beating all day long. He knows the defense is tired now and he knows this is his time.

He reads all-out blitz, and audibles to a go route. Even though he’s engaged with a defensive end, his left tackle makes an all-pro play by picking up the blitzing linebacker with a vicious hand punch. Number four rolls right so to see in between his linemen; he knows he’s little short for an NFL QB. Nevertheless, he fires a strike, it’s good for a thirty-four yard gain.

He looks up at the clock, there’s too much time, he reminds his men to stay in bounds. Now, he dissects the defense like a surgeon, inside draw, screen, slant, boom, boom, boom; their at the two. With four seconds left he calls his own number, a boot-leg left; it’s a race to the cone with the linebacker bearing down on him. He leaps into the air, and absorbs a big hit that spins him around, but somehow he lands in the end-zone. Triumphant, he gets up and slams the ball into the grass as his team mobs him. He loves all the love, but he’s looking for someone special; his left tackle. He runs to him and leaps as the big guy catches and hugs him….”We did it Jamone! We did it!” he screams. His huge protector hollers back, “Didn’t I tell you! Didn’t I tell you Bri-Bri!”

The Bills win! The Bills win!

Yeeeaaahhhh…..I can’t frigin’ wait!

GO BILLS!

:w00t:

Brian Brohm anyone?

Yes! Don't you have the jersey number of last year's third string QB whom we picked up off of someone else's practice squad memorized?

No?

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A REAL FAN!

What's next? Are you going to tell me you don't know Reggie Corner's middle name?

A Dream Win

They’re down by 6 with 1:39 left on the clock. Old number 4 takes the field, he looks cool and calm even though he’s taken a beating all day long.

Anyone else like how even in our fantasies, we have to submit to the idea that our QB is going to take a beating by the opposing defense?

It's pretty bad when we'd consider it a dream to win a road game in September.

R U kiddin' me? Brohm and Meredith team up to beat their old bosses in lambeau?!

The Bills!?

Everybodies last place team, The Bills, beats superbowl hopeful GB at Lambeau with 2 cast-offs and your comment is, "It's pretty bad when we'd consider it a dream to win a road game in September."

jezes, take a frigin' zoloft or somthin'

GO BILLS!

Nice attempt, but did you shoot for the Moon and land on Olympus Mons? A victory against the Packers is "A Dream Win"? Let me attempt to reeducmacate you.

The Venue: Foxboro.

The Opponent: Well, skippy, it ain't the Pack.

The Scenario: Marcia* steps back to pass, and - against all odds - actually receives a Bills pass rush that isn't flagged with 400 pounds of yellow laundry. Ball sails. Picked off by Byrd (but I'd settle for the Water Boy).

Marcia* ambles forward in an attempt to "tackle". This makes him a moving target...not a quarterback in a skirt.

Bang.

Marcia*.

Cart.

R U kiddin' me? Brohm and Meredith team up to beat their old bosses in lambeau?!

The Bills!?

Everybodies last place team, The Bills, beats superbowl hopeful GB at Lambeau with 2 cast-offs and your comment is, "It's pretty bad when we'd consider it a dream to win a road game in September."

jezes, take a frigin' zoloft or somthin'

GO BILLS!

Yes, clearly after your post ***I*** am the one who needs a zoloft.

Wouldn't a dream win come against the division rival who we haven't beaten on their field in 10 years? Why would a dream win be a team who we have beaten 2 out of the last 3 times we played them?

Yes! Don't you have the jersey number of last year's third string QB whom we picked up off of someone else's practice squad memorized?

No?

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A REAL FAN!

What's next? Are you going to tell me you don't know Reggie Corner's middle name?

you Bills fan...Bills get good college player....maybe good for you...cheer bills...good.

A Dream Win

The date? - September 19th, 2010.

The time? - 3:52 pm.

The place? – Legendary Lambeau Field….

They’re down by 6 with 1:39 left on the clock. Old number 4 takes the field, he looks cool and calm even though he’s taken a beating all day long. He knows the defense is tired now and he knows this is his time.

He reads all-out blitz, and audibles to a go route. Even though he’s engaged with a defensive end, his left tackle makes an all-pro play by picking up the blitzing linebacker with a vicious hand punch. Number four rolls right so to see in between his linemen; he knows he’s little short for an NFL QB. Nevertheless, he fires a strike, it’s good for a thirty-four yard gain.

He looks up at the clock, there’s too much time, he reminds his men to stay in bounds. Now, he dissects the defense like a surgeon, inside draw, screen, slant, boom, boom, boom; their at the two. With four seconds left he calls his own number, a boot-leg left; it’s a race to the cone with the linebacker bearing down on him. He leaps into the air, and absorbs a big hit that spins him around, but somehow he lands in the end-zone. Triumphant, he gets up and slams the ball into the grass as his team mobs him. He loves all the love, but he’s looking for someone special; his left tackle. He runs to him and leaps as the big guy catches and hugs him….”We did it Jamone! We did it!” he screams. His huge protector hollers back, “Didn’t I tell you! Didn’t I tell you Bri-Bri!”

The Bills win! The Bills win!

Yeeeaaahhhh…..I can’t frigin’ wait!

GO BILLS!

Dream Bigger! Game is on 2/6/11 @ about 10:23 pm in NY... ROTFLMAO :w00t:

Yes, clearly after your post ***I*** am the one who needs a zoloft.

Wouldn't a dream win come against the division rival who we haven't beaten on their field in 10 years? Why would a dream win be a team who we have beaten 2 out of the last 3 times we played them?

The dream win would be Brohm's and Meredith's, Sherlock.

As well as ours, if you don't think Brohm and meredith starting and helping us beat the packers in GB at the last second would be a huge enough win for you, them or us, seriously look into getting some help....

GO BILLS!

The dream win would be Brohm's and Meredith's, Sherlock.

As well as ours, if you don't think Brohm and meredith starting and helping us beat the packers in GB at the last second would be a huge enough win for you, them or us, seriously look into getting some help....

GO BILLS!

I need to look into getting help? You role played a scenario earlier where our 3rd string QB and back up left tackle had a conversation where they used nicknames on each other, yet I need help.

I need to look into getting help? You role played a scenario earlier where our 3rd string QB and back up left tackle had a conversation where they used nicknames on each other, yet I need help.

Ya know, you're right! I do need some Paxil or somethin'

my god....