Rick Gosselins NFL rankings

No one can ever accuse you or exaggeration. :devil:

Not even close to a playoff appearance? We have been in the running most years to the last two weeks of the season.

New coach/schemes/no line/no QB? You could be talking about KC, StL, Detroit, Oakland and 5 other teams.

Have to get worse to get better? This is a crock. Prove that statement. Are you saying you need high draft picks to improve? Then why do the same teams draft first year after year and never improve?

Yes, with all that against us we're still drafting around #10 which means there are usually 9 teams worse than us! Everything you wrote is true for other teams BUT THEY LOSE MORE THAN WE DO!!! What is so hard to comprehend??

PTR

Bingo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The switch to the 3 - 4 sets us back, though, Promo. Even if we improve on offense, we look considerably worse (this year at least) on defense.

I couldn't have a more opposite opinion. I think we may struggle offensively, but defensively this team has a real chance of being good to very good.

Switching to the 3-4 makes us considerably better. We now have the personal to match our scheme. Not saying they will put it all together this year, but if some things come together we will be good. If the front seven can stop the run our excellent secondary will be that much better than last year. I would argue that the pieces are there defensively and offensively is where the question marks are.