The New York Jets

Is that the only reason for players asking for more money?

Seems like it. Some are saying that the Bills signing Dockery and Walker was the reason Peters asked to be one of the top LT's in the game.

Being a Jets fan and coming onto this board must be entertaining for you, huh? Any football fan with half a brain cell would like having the problems NYJ supposedly is having with Revis, Ferguson, Mangold, et al. Then again, they've actually drafted impact players the past few years, and now those guys' contracts are coming due. It happens.

In three drafts, NYJ took LOT Ferguson, C Mangold, CB Revis, ILB David Harris and TE Dustin Keller. And while they busted on Vernon Gholston, they traded for Kris Jenkins, found their man at QB, and took Shonn Greene during the 2009 offseason.

The Jets will have issues signing everyone, but their recent history on draft day shows they know what they're doing and can replace players.

Dammit BillsVet. You know I love you and all. But I need more than what you gave our visitor. Every once in awhile things happen that are litmus tests. If a Jests fan comes around, you gotta give 'em a rough ride:

I don't think the Jets are gonna be on top of the division for a long time. The Jests had one good moment in their history. They won the Super Bowl against the Colts. Other than that, the Jests have, quite frankly, sucked.

The Bills have a higher all-time winning percentage than the Jests, .473 to .455.

The Bills lead the all-time series against the Jests, 53-43.

There is no evidence that the Jests are going to enjoy long term success. We'll see.

I don't get the feeling that I'm seeing a dynasty being built here.

More like a desperate stab at a championship while the window is still open.

Next time IceColdBruschi comes around here, I want you to give it to him hard!

WE'RE BILLS FANS!!!

Dammit BillsVet. You know I love you and all. But I need more than what you gave our visitor. Every once in awhile things happen that are litmus tests. If a Jests fan comes around, you gotta give 'em a rough ride:

Next time IceColdBruschi comes around here, I want you to give it to him hard!

WE'RE BILLS FANS!!!

:huh:

lol. I understand. I'm the same way with fish fans. as much as the Jets have other rivalries, the blowholes will always be my "most hated".

...and I can't let your list of past accomplishments bother me either... I just think of one stat: 1 for 1, and 0 for 4. ;)

Your mother turns tricks at the truck stop to feed her semen addiction, Rex. Look, ts not personal, but since youre a classless Jets fan, I know it is true.

I wonder why they parted with washington. I am not exactly shaking in my boots about the prospect of playing against ladainian tomlinson or jayson taylor, either.